Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leels, those are AWESOME! :eek: *kneels down and kisses feet* Thank you so much, can't wait to see the rest!
She's so beautiful... I can't believe there's something so wonderful on this earth.

thank you for the pictures!...she is so beautiful!>..honestly...that was what I thought too,she is a bit more skinny than she should!..But is a picture.. :D

^you are not jealous,but I am!> ;)..thanks for those too!

:lol: you people are great! I'm so glad that I found such a huge group of really addicted Emily-lovers (last year I thought I was the only one, and everybody looked at me like "ugh" - bad time... ;) )
Pictures, pictures, pictures....wanna more! (Now I'm starting to drool, too :eek: )And Leela and BulletGrrrl: your new Gallery is awesome, fantastic work!

*faint* whoa those pics are sooo adorable ... i want that magazine too but i don't hink they sell it here
and cinegirl you're in good company ... (my friends already think i'm crazy because of my csi addiction :rolleyes:)

Just saw emily on Regis and Kelly today- she looked gorgeous and appartenly, smelled of Roses-Kelly pointed out.

Looks like tonight:

She'll be covering for Ryan, she confronts him and they get into a heated argument about Ryan's gambling....I wish they would kiss already

Oh, I was waiting for someone who watched "Regis & Kelly" :)

What did she wear? Hairstyle? Shoes?! :lol:

Emily's hair was down, she had a black coat with a grey shirt under it and necklace on, she had black leggings (I believe)and Black boots over the pants, she looked hot

Thanks Raven! I'm sure she looked great!

Oh and did you guys see Emily on The Early Show?
She also looked fantastic on it!
I found the clip at cbsnews.com - hope the link works:

Em on The Early Show

Wow...all those updates saved my day. I'm glad that I ordered the Glow mag too. Looks great.
And thanks for the link Leela!

oh this video is sooo sweet thx so much for posting leela .

she looked great but she is very skinny , i hope she's fine, but i think so ...

it was soo adorable when she screamed when she got the cake and started singing

sienna said:
she looked great but she is very skinny , i hope she's fine, but i think so ...

I guess she's so skinny because of her new passion for running (which I have too, but I'm still as fat as a cow :rolleyes:). I admit I have an obsession for skinny women, so I like her better now, but she looked extremely hot even before.
I mean, it's Emily! She'd still look hot even if she weighted a ton!

I love all the pics you all put around here she is pretty on them all woow *drooling again* and i cant see the video my pc cant handle it its a old one but thanks for the pics..
Im just so in LOVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back