Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leela, you are love! *huggles and smooches*
Darn, she's way too much for human words.

*knocks at Emily's door*
Emily: Yes?
Me: Hi gorgeous! Will you marry me?
Emily: I'm yours, babe.

An obliging, gracious soul found pics from Emily's Regis & Kelly thing.... It's after the show, me thinks...

regiskelly01.jpg

*melts*

Oh, these are extra lovely! *sighs*
Perhaps this amicable soul also wants to tell us how the show has been? Every little detail perhaps? :D
Oh, and is it only me or has anybody else realized that it's mainly Emily who gets the interviews? (well, the interesting ones ;) )

*thud*

Ok, this is too much for my humble eyes... I don't deserve such gorgeous view. Thanks once again, Leels, I wouldn't know what to do without you! *hands chocolate cookies and huggles*

Never payed much attention to the interviews of the Miami cast but why question it? As long as Emily does get the most of them ;)

BTW Lovely avatar, cinegirl.

Mia, you're right, and I'm very glad that Emily gets such attention, that means that also the 'normal' people out there realized that she is THE woman, not only for the show. I just asked because I wanted to know if it's really this way or am I daydreaming? :D

Oh, and thank you! :)

Cinegirl your so not daydream she is the WOMAN outside and inside csi love your on al the ways i can and Leela i love the pic she looks very very hot yes i like her cleavage like that... :devil: Im dreaming now thanks...

Seriously, look at that man behind her in those last pics, he looks like he wants to jump her! Then again, who wouldn't? I wouldn't do it, but I would think it. :devil: She's just...wow.

:lol: Nikki, hun, sometimes you're truly scarying me! :lol: Everybody is blinded from Emily and you realizes this *hmm-this-girl-is-hot-I-so-could-*beeep*....*-look from that guy! Fantastic! And the best: you're totally right! :D

Dutchie said:
Seriously, look at that man behind her in those last pics, he looks like he wants to jump her! Then again, who wouldn't?

I didn't even realize there was anyone else in the pic :lol:
But you're right, he seems to think "hmm, should I take the risk to touch that lovely a**?" :devil:

MiaCharlize said:
Dutchie said:
Seriously, look at that man behind her in those last pics, he looks like he wants to jump her! Then again, who wouldn't?

I didn't even realize there was anyone else in the pic :lol:

Neither did I. :lol:
She's so beautiful that everything around her disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back