Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG my sis came yelling at me: "Nikki, Nikki, come down quick, come see, come see!" All exited, so I'm thinking the house is burning down or something, but no, there's something on tv. :rolleyes: TMF Moviefacts. And she starts yelling: "I saw Calleigh, I saw Calleigh!" So I watch the screen: Big Mommas house fragments. :eek: The dancing scene. Über cute. I love my sis. Sometimes. Like when she calls me down to see Emily Procter dance. Yeah. :D

oh,thank you for the wishes!...and the pic!... :D

^I don't have a sis to tell me something like that but if I had it would be nice! ;)

No mistake, sunday is emily's birthday, as well as Nathalie_Emily's. So we better get her some nice pics then. I know I will. :D Anyone know if Emily's gonna have a party?? I hope so!

I think thats a very good idea. Lets celibrate Emily's birthday whit a big bang.. And than Confetti... I will have a party and i hope she is having one to.. hihi i will check on the day on the forum... Doesnt matter what my visit says about that..
:D

No mistake, athens. You are correct. On the CBS morning show the other day, they brought out a cake with candles in the shape of 100. Emily asked if that was for the 100th episode or her birthday next week.

Dynamo_ I saw online a video from that,that's why I asked..!I didn't know.. :D

and she is turning 38?she is so good,and cute! :p

for all the dutch people here tonight is family plan on with Emily so if you didnt seen it yet just do.. its funny..
its about 20.30 pm at the channel rtl 7.. So enyo,, :lol:

Wow I was really slow this time....
But! 60 Calleigh screencaps from 'Death Pool 100' are finally up in the gallery :)

OMFG Emily is beautiful in Family plan. It hasn't ended yet, but I already know how it's going to, it's a predictable movie, but still Emily is GREAT in it! Oh shit it's continueing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back