Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey webbyshadow. Welcome to the thread. It's always good to have more people sreading the Emily love!! I know what you mean about feeling left behind. They are showing season 4 in the UK too.

I love the pics from Going Under. She is so cute when she's all wet. I just wish she would smile some more!!

she looks great in those episode-pictures!..in the others from photoshoots she is so cute & sweet!..thnxz!

I saw the pics from Going Under carefully, and wow I like her eyes I mean I'd like to have those eyes I wanna see that episode!!!!!!!!!!

i dint see al of those pics before thanks im stunded.. the are whoooo.... Dont know the real word it try it goriues..(ok thats not good but i hope you all know what i mean with that word.)

I'm taking it you mean gorgeous because that is exactly what Emily is ;)
Alternately you could go for amazing, beautiful, divine, fabulous, stunning...catch my drift :p

yes im catching your drift and thanks for helping with the word and she is al of that there arent enough words too discrive her.. She is everything and espacialy my woman of fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back