Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lol*

Ok..... Tanktop-Calleigh?

tanktop01.jpg

I love Calleigh she is my favourite character in Miami. She is funny, sophisticated, sweet, independant yet she can totally kick butt. I cant wait to see her in Season Five and being in control of the lab cos i'm sure she will ROCK!

Come on guys!!!! Emily did it so well yesterday!!!! (well, I heard that, I haven't watched the episode. I will on Thursday :D)

What about Cal's ex b/f? How is he??? is he sexy??

Hehe, I don't know, I haven't seen it yet. I will. :)

Lovely caps, Leela! Thanks for posting those, she's so cute.

CalleighWolfe said:
Come on guys!!!! Emily did it so well yesterday!!!! (well, I heard that, I haven't watched the episode. I will on Thursday :D)

What about Cal's ex b/f? How is he??? is he sexy??

Her ex- Jake I didn't like him, and it seems lie other viewers think that way too.
He's an undercover cop working with a gang- found out at the end he does drugs to fit in. He does not deserve Calliegh. I continue to love Ryan and Callieg- calling Ryan Babe

Oh yes, it is. :D I can't wait to see it now. Thanks Mia, for posting that pic. She's hot. :devil:.

Raven, since the episode already aired in the US, you don't have to put the info in spoiler tags anymore ;) That's a lot easier, don't you think? :lol:

Hey! I'm back! And what did I hear? Calleigh called Ryan BABE?? Awwwwwwwwwww!!! (okay, that was my shipper heart, will stop it ;) )
Where can I find screencaps? Leela? Nikki? Do you already have some?? Please pm me or post them here as soon as possible, I need a huge dose of tough and angsty (and yes: wet ;) ) Calleigh! :D (oh, and Nikki: you know who I want to be in the caps besides Calleigh, don't you? :lol: )
What's about her ex? Is it a popular actor or an unknown?
Oh, oh: and welcome to all the new Calleigh/Emily-Addicts! Great you joined! *gives out some angsty/gutter-Muffins*

thanxz for the pics and the angst muffiins!!
OMG i rly wish i had seen the epi!!! does anyone no where i can get screen caps from? will someone PM if they no? thanks!!!

Hi again. I have two pics and I don't know what episodes they're from, could you help me, please??

I found them somewhere in the board (the picture one and here) but they were old posts so I couldn't ask ;)

Eyes
Green sweater

Thanks a lot!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back