Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find screencaps? Leela? Nikki? Do you already have some??

Gahhhh I'm not even at home yet!!! *lol*
Work work work!

You need to have a bit more patience, my fellow fangirls! :p

I'll be home in two hours, so expect caps in about three ;)

And I'm sure there are other places to find caps for yesterday's episode, aren't there?? (Though I can't think of any atm....)

Hmmm, anyway, back to work before I get slapped....

Of course that helps BulletGrrrl!!!! Thanks a lot again!!! ;)

You're amazing, I only know the 3rd and 4th seasons pics by heart (mostly Ryan's pics ;))

Uaaarrrghhhhh two very quick caps from yesterday's eppy:

under01.jpg

under02.jpg

*runs against wall and passes out*

Oh My GOSH! Those caps really got my heart beating very, very fast. Thanks, Leela! Mind if I make an icon out of the last one?

*follows Leela into wall*

No, no caps from my side, I'm dutch, no going under yet. Trying to get it though.

Ohhh, lovely caps there Leela! Thanks for posting them. I loved how they showed her on the balcony lookin down. And she looked very pretty in that yellow sweater.

Sorry I've been away so long my fellow Calleigh fans,lol. Life sucks what can I say,but I am going to try and get back here more. Miss you crazy guys!

Awesome pictures Leela!

That yellow shirt is so adorable. It's very Calleigh. And I just wanna say that I want her new hair. It's just adorable!

Leels, have I ever told you I *adore* you??? Those pics are AMAZING! Thank you so much for posting them! She's undescribably wonderful... Or better... "Very beautiful". :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back