Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats the epi Going under and the are from this site:
http://csi.so-phobic.com/

And she looks so lovely when she is wet and more beautiful ever...
smilie_love_rainbow.gif

geez, i get wet and i looked like a drowned rat and she gets wet and still stays pretty. lucky, lucky woman. i really liked Emily in the premiere. looked gorgeous as always.

Nathalie, I've edited your pictures to links as they are from an episode that hasn't yet aired and are therefore considered spoilers. I also added a spoiler warning. Until an episode has aired in the US, please could you post spoilerish pics as links. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the pics Nathalie_Emily and thanks for the url *runs to another thread with the good news* :p

She looks so sad (well I'd be sad too of course) :( Poor Calleigh

heya

im new here and i love calleigh/ emily procter!!! she sooo amazing!!!!i wish i could be her!!!!
i rly rly rly wanna see the next episode but were only on season4 in singapore!! its sucks!!!
does any1 now where i can get screen caps from?!!
thanks

oh and she looks amazing in those pics!!! like always!!!

ThisIsMe said:
I found the photo on this site- EA Management. It's in stylist Cliff Hoppus' portfolio.

Ah, thanks for the info! :) I know this website - they had other pics of Em in the past... But I haven't been there in a while, because I'm usually too lazy to search through all the portfolios... ;)

Leela said:
ThisIsMe said:
I found the photo on this site- EA Management. It's in stylist Cliff Hoppus' portfolio.

Ah, thanks for the info! :) I know this website - they had other pics of Em in the past... But I haven't been there in a while, because I'm usually too lazy to search through all the portfolios... ;)
No prob :)
There are definately alot of portfolios. I actually came across the pics/site during a google image search for the man from my signature :D

Ow, spoilers = :D I love spoilers :p Leela, I love your icon from which picture is it :)? And welcome webbyshadow ;) I hope you have a good time posting here ;)

thanks!!!! hoep u dnt mind me posting here!!
she looks abouslutey amzing in those pics!!!!
i wish i looked like her!!!
and her hair OMG!!!!!
urgh... so depressed now!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back