Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

If I remember correctly there was an episode in season 7 where she tested a gun on her lab. I can completely remember the scene but can't remember the episode :lol: It's like she tests the gun, then Eric analyses it for prints... *runs to episode guide* It's season 7 episode 11 Tipping Point!
    That's the last time she tested a gun!

And yeah, I miss so much those scenes! I love them to death :D

PS- I haven't post in here that much, but I want to say that I really, really love this title!! It's awesome :D

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Another thing that I miss about Calleigh is her innate "Southerness". She was uber-Southern back in the first seasons and while the accent remains, she's become less a Southern lady and more of a generic lady. Am I making sense?

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

yeah you're right .i notice that too

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

In the early seasons, the writers gave her a few "y'alls" and "all y'alls" peppered in her dialogue. Now, whether they did it on purpose or if they were ad libs of Emily's, I don't know, but they were cool to hear. You don't hear that anymore.

In one episode, "Camp Fear", Calleigh was talking with Alexx about pouring beer on leeches and watching them whip into a feeding frenzy. I could so see a little Calleigh doing that with a batch of other kids just because it was the only really good fun thing they could think of that morning. I can also see her going frogging. If you've never gone frogging, you haven't lived. Frogging is fun, so is looking for crawdads....until you fall in. Then it's just wet and gross. But I can so see a little Calleigh doing those things. Now, far distant. I think the writers have removed her from her very Southern heritage to a generic sophisticated one.

Bring back the power tools, guns and fascination with leeches! (those really are disgusting unless you need them medically)

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Watching Big Mama's House 2, Emily is sooo funny.

6. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

SAME here .....is on at Fox

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Aww man, i missed it!

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I love that movie..

Oh, I have this little news about AnAwardForEmily: I am working on a video archive, it's a page with all Emily appearences listed with a link to the relative video. I am trying to upload all the videos I have (and they are so many!!!) so all of you can have a simple way to get a bit of Emiliciousness every day...;)

LINK

Unfortunately Myspace links are not simple to remember but you can just go to the main site www.myspace.com/anawardforemily and click on the "video archive" banner.

For those of you who have facebook, some time ago I create a group. It's an easy way to get news LINK. For alll the twitters, there is even a twitter account LINK.

I am doing all of this just to thank you all, AnAwardForEmily celebrated it's 2 years birthday on april 2nd and it is still there after two years because of all your support.
    Thanks!

9. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks lusiana for sharing all this Emilyciousness with us! I really enjoy watching videos and interviews of Emily.

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, was it just me or did Calleigh seem unusually affected by the Spring Break murder victim in last night's episode? To me she seemed somewhat upset andunsettled by the young victim. What she said about Spring Break supposed to be the best time in your life coupled with the look on her face made me go: "Hmn". Anyone else?

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

you're not the only one i saw that too! she did looked like she was affected by the girl

12. yindgkong

yindgkong Victim

removed links

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yeah, I really liked that! I mean, it is the compassionate Calleigh we know and I absolutely adore the way Emily play her feelings, she can be so touching!

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi all! Have you seen the latest tv guide magazine that featured Emily? It showed pictures of her with Adam & Eva in the set of "Backfire". She also said this about Adam's return next season-"It's not the same show without him.He's really happy to be back.He missed me. I know he did. I can tell.";)

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

No, I haven't seen it, but now I plan to stop sometime tomorrow and pick up a copy. Emily is so funny. Yeah, I'm sure he missed her, but I bet she missed him just as much.