Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Emiy/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Dear fans, time for news :lol:

Here's a article about emily. It's about 'pregnant Emily' and maybe 'pregnant Calleigh' ;) I don't know why, but I can't read the all article :sream:

Thank you so much hunni :D
OMG, I hope that will happen to Emily :) I'm sure she'll be a great mother and the child will be such a lucky one :adore:
As for ''calleigh pregnant'' I'm not sure if I want to see that .It'll end up being like Csi:Ny and it'll be kinda weird because it's not the Csi:Miami style to do things like this. And in the other hand if the writers don't make a pregnant calleigh, in some time Emily has to leave the show and I don't want that .
Did I make sense ? :lol:

Thank you so much hunni :D
OMG, I hope that will happen to Emily :) I'm sure she'll be a great mother and the child will be such a lucky one :adore:
As for ''calleigh pregnant'' I'm not sure if I want to see that .It'll end up being like Csi:Ny and it'll be kinda weird because it's not the Csi:Miami style to do things like this. And in the other hand if the writers don't make a pregnant calleigh, in some time Emily has to leave the show and I don't want that .
Did I make sense ? :lol:
Calleigh pregnant would be out of character and too weird for the show, IMHO. Quite frankly, I wouldn't jump of joy because of Calleigh's pregnancy :rolleyes:.

But, if Emily gets "knocked up" (what a disgusting way to describe they joy of life, btw :cardie::rommie:), Calleigh could also leave the lab for a while. They can use a temporary leave for her character (I don't care which one....it's just that I don't want to have a pregnant Calleigh). But I highly doubt it will ever happen also because I do think that once Emily leaves the show, she will NEVER come back ;)

I agree with this so much! I don't think she's ever said anything bad about anyone. I bet if you asked her about Osama Bin Laden, she'd say something like "I'm sad he grew up thinking that our country is so terrible. Sure, we're not perfect, but we're not horrible people." :lol:

:guffaw:I've to agree with Florry, I can picture her saying that :lol: I mean, Paris Hilton 'a good girl' :rolleyes: Only Emily, really.

Is it weird that I would LOVE to climb trees with her, and play sports, and all that stuff? I love how dynamic she is: if I knew her, I'd want to be very girly her- go shopping, have sleepovers and talk about boys, etc. At the same time, I'd love for us to play sports. Her friends are very lucky!

Oh I love to climp trees and have adventures in mountains with my friends, it's so cool, but it's even better if you have to run really fast if you see the owner in the van :lol: So, yeah, I can totally picture me with her making this kind of things :p

I think what she's doing with the foundation is incredible. And what a great cause! Foster care in the United States leaves a lot to be desired. I love how she's so aware- she's never been in one of those Hollywood bubbles where all that matters is the superficial things in life. She obviously cares about everyone, not just those close to her. I think that's a great quality to have.

That's the way she is :thumbsup: And that's why I love her :D

Florry86
Mariana
what an article you posted muahahah! Thank you so much, BTW :D
The unattached 41-year-old CSI: Miami
Doest the author of this article know who she's talking about? :wtf:
As I said, I'd love Emily to be pregnant, she really deserves it and I really hope this is her year :D

:cardie: If that author give her less I would accept, 'cause Emily r looks younger, but older? Please :rolleyes: oh I know why, she type it wrong, you know, sometimes happens :lol:

I'm so happy for her :D Her kids will have a wonderful mom :D

Florry86
Mariana
The unattached 41-year-old CSI: Miami
As I said, I'd love Emily to be pregnant, she really deserves it and I really hope this is her year :D
:cardie: If that author give her less I would accept, 'cause Emily r looks younger, but older? Please :rolleyes: oh I know why, she type it wrong, you know, sometimes happens :lol:
You know that it's a typical Emilicious' answer, don't you? :lol: That's how she would react while reading an article like this :)

Not to mention that they would be tooooooooooo cute and adorable :adore:
Ok ok I have to stop daydreaming, also because, as far as we know, she's not pregnant.......yet :p

Florry86
Mariana
You know that it's a typical Emilicious' answer, don't you? :lol: That's how she would react while reading an article like this :)

Not to mention that they would be tooooooooooo cute and adorable :adore:
Ok ok I have to stop daydreaming, also because, as far as we know, she's not pregnant.......yet :p

Actually, I didn't think about it :lol: Well, sometimes it happens to me so... :p
Yes, they would be tooooo cute and adorable, oh and of course funny :lol: Beautiful too, I hope her BF is sexy too, beautiful with beautiful is very beautiful :lol: Just kidding, just kidding.
But, she'll be soon so we can speculate :lol:

Boy, you all have been pretty busy. Did anyone see how drop-dead gorgeous she looked in that that red dress?? and her shoes - great ensemble :thumbsup:

As I mentioned in my E/C thread, I think if she does get pregnant, they should play it out how they played A.J. Cook being pregnant in Criminal Minds. That lasted in about 4 weeks on TV, then she was back at work.

CSI already went down that road, but CSI:M is different than the rest - it is its own show, with different story lines. It would be ok to venture out in that direction IMO. CSI:M wouldn't be the same without Emily. I think E/C would make great parents and Emily would be a great mom, no doubt.

I'm happy for Emily if she wants to get pregnant, and I wouldn't mind if Calleigh did too. People think it'd be weird if Calleigh is, b/c it's out of character, but maybe the writers have a way of easing into it with her. You like the Calleigh we see in Sink or Swim, she was nice and flirty in the end. And we've never really seen that side of her and none of us can complain that it's weird, cause it wasn't. You get my drift?

Let me ask you this: don't we all or most of us, wanna see Calleigh get pregnant? She deserves a pain free life and a family. Which brings me back to what Emily said in her interview: that she'd like to have Calleigh go through problems with her relationship with Eric because of her childhood and to have him be there for her.

Boy, you all have been pretty busy. Did anyone see how drop-dead gorgeous she looked in that that red dress?? and her shoes - great ensemble :thumbsup:

As I mentioned in my E/C thread, I think if she does get pregnant, they should play it out how they played A.J. Cook being pregnant in Criminal Minds. That lasted in about 4 weeks on TV, then she was back at work.

CSI already went down that road, but CSI:M is different than the rest - it is its own show, with different story lines. It would be ok to venture out in that direction IMO. CSI:M wouldn't be the same without Emily. I think E/C would make great parents and Emily would be a great mom, no doubt.

I've to agree with you, CSI:Miami without Calleigh/Emily wouldn't be the same, she's the one that put me like this for this show, so if she wouldn't be there anymore, I would not have the same joy watching this show, honestly.

I'm happy for Emily if she wants to get pregnant, and I wouldn't mind if Calleigh did too. People think it'd be weird if Calleigh is, b/c it's out of character, but maybe the writers have a way of easing into it with her. You like the Calleigh we see in Sink or Swim, she was nice and flirty in the end. And we've never really seen that side of her and none of us can complain that it's weird, cause it wasn't. You get my drift?

Let me ask you this: don't we all or most of us, wanna see Calleigh get pregnant? She deserves a pain free life and a family. Which brings me back to what Emily said in her interview: that she'd like to have Calleigh go through problems with her relationship with Eric because of her childhood and to have him be there for her.

I think that's a great point of view, but I don't know. I rather have Calleigh pregnant than Calleigh out of the show, IMO.

I couldn't agree with you more: NY and Miami have a completely different "feel" with their storylines and characters. I think we can trust the writers to handle the pregnancy issue in a very "Miamiesque" style.
Personnally, I'd love to see a pregnant Calleigh. I think it will bring out the softer side in her. I'd hate it if they tried to hide her pregnancy by giving her some time off with some storeyline. CSI Miami will not be the same without her. I, for one, would certainly not be a fan of the show if that happened.

Even if pregnancy and kids are the joy of life and even if I truely believe that also Calleigh deserves it, NO WAY!!!! :lol: I don't want to see a pregnant Calleigh, at all! :lol:

Sorry, but I've always imagined her to be those kinds of woman who don't enjoy kids, at first and, later, are all "awwww I want a kid" and decide to adopt a child....but not to get pregnant :shifty:.

If I wanted Emily to play someone pregnant, well she's more than welcome to do that on a show like Private Practice (possibely without complications for the character :lol:), but not on CSI.

I already found it way too odd for CSI:NY to have a pregnant CSI, same thing for Criminal Minds with JJ's case. I truely hope they won't make the same mistake even on CSI:Miami....at least it would still remain the show it is...particular and unique :thumbsup:

Yeah I'd rather see Calleigh leaving the lab for a while and having a happy life. Yep, I could definetly picture Calleigh quitting from CSI and opting for a happy life. Once she's settled (also with a kid, we won't see for a while) and she's ready, she can come back with a big bright smile, ready to get back as a CSI :D

Yeah I'd rather see Calleigh leaving the lab for a while and having a happy life. Yep, I could definetly picture Calleigh quitting from CSI and opting for a happy life. Once she's settled (also with a kid, we won't see for a while) and she's ready, she can come back with a big bright smile, ready to get back as a CSI :D

Well, that sounds ok too, but.... :p ..... for while? How 'while'? I could accept that not being many time.

Well, that sounds ok too, but.... :p ..... for while? How 'while'? I could accept that not being many time.
OFC, it will be the usual 9 months-pregnancy. As far as I know, Calleigh is not an elephant, :alienblush: ups bad example eh? So, it won't take too much :lol: and considering Miami's way to stretch periods....it will take maximum five episodes :p

Now, should I send my application letter to TPTB? :lol:

OFC, it will be the usual 9 months pregnancy. As far as I know Calleigh is not an elephant, :alienblush: ups bad example eh? So it won't take too much :lol: and considering Miami's way to stretch periods....it will take maximum five episodes :p

Now, should I send my application letter to TPTB? :lol:

I was talking about the months of pregnancy, I knew that :lol: Well, five episodes it's ok for me :) But you know, it's not our call, and we'll have to wait and see how TPTB will work this out.

I was talking about the months of pregnancy, I knew that :lol: Well, five episodes it's ok for me :) But you know, it's not our call, and we'll have to wait and see how TPTB will work this out.
Well, I'm glad you know that :lol:. Sorry, it was just a calculation knowing TPTB LOL.

Oh god, a possible Calleigh's pregnancy is just driving us crazy :guffaw:.
See? That's why I don't want Calleigh pregnant :p
BTW, could you imagine how the others would react to a news like this on CSI:Miami? I mean could you, for instance, imagine Ryan's reaction to Calleigh's pregnancy?

BTW, could you imagine how the others would react to a news like this on CSI:Miami? I mean could you, for instance, imagine Ryan's reaction to Calleigh's pregnancy?

Hey I just noticed our thread says "Emiy", not "Emily" :lol:

I would love to see Ryan and Valera's reaction to her pregnancy. Fantastic episode to hopefully look forward to :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back