Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have a baby when I am still young, I don't think it's such a good idea to have a child after 40, especially the first one. I definitely wouldn't have done it, but she's an adult and it's her decision, so I won't talk about it, especially that it's none of my business. It's just my opinion, but if she get pregnant I hope she and the baby will be healthy.

Anyway I completly don't understand why they underrate her so much. I mean she's the main reason why I watch this show and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does so. I don't know what should happen to make them understand how important she is for the show. She's such a great actress and person that it's high time to notice her potential.:scream:

It's kinda frustrating to see how much underrated she is, some stats tell that Emily is the most loved CSI:Miami star and yet where is all the support she should have? I mean, have you seen the support ABC, NBC and TNT give to their lead actress? Kyra Sedgwick, Kate Walsh and Ellen Pompeo are always there with their network supporting them...where is CBS for Emily??

My aunt had my cousin at age 39, i think, and she proves that you can have a kid at the age and take care of him/her and trust me, my cousin is more than two handfuls but very, very smart for three years old. Even this morning I was reading the bible and it brought back to my memory that Sarah was 90 and Abraham was 100 when they had their first child, so Emily is good for children!:lol:

Last edited:
It's kinda frustrating to see how much underrated she is, some stats tell that Emily is the most loved CSI:Miami star and yet where is all the support she should have? I mean, have you seen the support ABC, NBC and TNT give to their lead actress? Kyra Sedgwick, Kate Walsh and Ellen Pompeo are always there with their network supporting them...where is CBS for Emily??

I couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:
I think Emily and, also, CSI:Miami doesn't received how much 'love' they deserve. Well, at least they chose Emily to go to the The 'A-List Awards'. But still, she deserves so much more. I really can't get it, she as an huge fanbase, like Lusiana mentioned, some stats show that Emily is the most loved CSI:Miami star, we can also see in that Forensic Science article that someone said while ago. I don't know what they need more to realize how potencial Emily has :rolleyes:

I couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:
I think Emily and, also, CSI:Miami doesn't received how much 'love' they deserve. Well, at least they chose Emily to go to the The 'A-List Awards'. But still, she deserves so much more. I really can't get it, she as an huge fanbase, like Lusiana mentioned, some stats show that Emily is the most loved CSI:Miami star, we can also see in that Forensic Science article that someone said while ago. I don't know what they need more to realize how potencial Emily has :rolleyes:
Actually I'm having a hard time this is still true for Kate Walsh, who hasn't even been submitted for the Emmys, but that's a completely different story that I won't even continue with it :lol:

Still, I do think that Emily and CSI:Miami don't get the same advertisment/promotion they really deserve. It doesn't surprise me at all to know that House is the most watched show all over the world. Surely, it is the best one when it has the best promotion ever in your country :rolleyes:.
Don't get me wrong, but when I see that it has been having too much promotion in my country (you must be awere of his existence in Italy!) and it has to be put down your throats, I do get annoyed with it and I stop watching it. While Miami almost doesn't even get any advertisment on TV even the day before of its weekly airing (it happened more than once) or has the worst dubbing/translation I've ever heard :wtf:

CSI:Miami doesn't have the some quality as House? Sure (even if I have some doubts on it :p), but a show doesn't need Emmys actors, it doesn't need people who always get an awards and, above all, it doesn't need to be the best in terms of quality...it doesn't need to be damn serious.
CSI:Miami is one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. It probably won't reach ER times, which last 15 years (freaking awesome, btw :eek:), but it is damn entertaining.
Every Monday evening we find ourself, and most of the American poplutaion, watching this show we do know how to criticsize ;) Why do we watch it? Because oh yeah when I come back hom after a long long day, I do feel the need to laugh, I do feel the need to see lots of action!

Emily Procter may not be the best actress you've ever seen (IDK how it is possible to think something like this, but :p), but you can't deny that she's very talented and, above all, she's new...she's fresh!!!! She's a refreshing actress who can play every kind of role.
She played both in serious movies and in comedies without problems. What's wrong with an actress like her? Nothing!!!
Why CBS doesn't promote her? She surely would say that's b/c of the economic crisis. Well, I don't give a damn thing to the crisis (sorry Em, I love you, but that's just stupid :lol::p) b/c some times people know how to be totally blind! I mean it's the best show you have and you can't even promote your lead actress?

CBS people let's realize that EMILY PROCTER IS YOUR LEAD ACTRESS!!!..whether you like it or not!
But, then again, I guess that sometimes people are too stubborn and thick-headed to ever think about this aspect, which is just an established fact!!!

Sorry, but I really felt that someone had to explaing CBS people who they're having among their employess and completely ignore :lol:

BTW, thanks Mariana for getting back to the topic ;).
I know that a possible Emily's pregnancy can be controversial since some people may think it is selfish from her to try to get pregnant at the age of 40 (from a medical POV both for her and the child) while some others can't even think about this aspect b/c they're too happy for this kind of possibility.

I'm not judging anyone on this forum and I won't judge her b/c I can't judge her choice and I wouldn't dare to do it. She made a choice, good for her! I truely hope that her choices will end up to be the best ones for her and for the family. But I really don't see the need to talk about our personal experineces or news about people (trust me, they were very intersting insights) who got pregnant when they were old.

If we had been doctors, we could have talked about it as a medcial case, but for god's sake Emily is not a medical case and she's just a person who made a choice.
I may not find her choice appropriate, but I wouldn't dare to tell it to anyone on this forum or in any other website b/c that is my opinion (could be :shifty:). Though, I wouldn't sepculate about anything concerning Emily. It's her private life and it's her private choice. No matter whether we enjoy it or not, it is her choice and no one should ever judge her b/c of that!

Think about the chance of you being in the same Emily's situation and I do think that you would perfectly understand what I'm trying to say ;)

See? That's exactly what Lu and I are trying to avoid even in a respectul forum like this one! ;)

Sorry for the ramble and the little bit of rant, but I really felt that we really lost hold of this subject ;)

Last edited:
What a post Florry :eek::lol:

Still, I do think that Emily and CSI:Miami don't get the same advertisment/promotion they really deserve. It doesn't surprise me at all to know that House is the most watched show all over the world. Surely, it is the best one when it has the best promotion ever in your country :rolleyes:.
Don't get me wrong, but when I see that it has been having too much promotion in my country (you must be awere of his existence in Italy!) and it has to be put down your throats, I do get annoyed with it and I stop watching it. While Miami almost doesn't even get any advertisment on TV even the day before of its weekly airing (it happened more than once) or has the worst dubbing/translation I've ever heard :wtf:

Yeah I agree, in my country CSI:Miami and House air in different channels, but, the channel of House makes more promotion of it than the one that has CSI:Miami, they have a lot of promos and that stuff while CSI:Miami only has promotion when a new season will air, and I can't even talk about the hour, gosh, it's 9pm to 1am soap operas [grr, I hate it :evil:] and then series, but that happens in all channels of my country, I really can't get it :rolleyes: That's why I don't watch many TV, only when I'm on holidays or when I remember to record it :lol:

Emily Procter may not be the best actress you've ever seen (IDK how it is possible to think something like this, but :p), but you can't deny that she's very talented and, above all, she's new...she's fresh!!!! She's a refreshing actress who can play every kind of role.
She played both in serious movies and in comedies without problems. What's wrong with an actress like her? Nothing!!!
Why CBS doesn't promote her? She surely would say that's b/c of the economic crisis. Well, I don't give a damn thing to the crisis (sorry Em, I love you, but that's just stupid :lol::p) b/c some times people know how to be totally blind! I mean it's the best show you have and you can't even promote your lead actress?

CBS people let's realize that EMILY PROCTER IS YOUR LEAD ACTRESS!!!..whether you like it or not!
But, then again, I guess that sometimes people are too stubborn and thick-headed to ever think about this aspect, which is just an established fact!!!

I totally agree with you and I couldn't have said it better! I agree, the economic crisis is stupid, if they have crisis why they keep having new tv shows, like the mentalist for example? Who is in crise doesn't have new things, IMO :rolleyes: But, well, they are people for everything, i guess.

Sorry to bud in to the conversation you guys have going, but I just had to link to what is now my favourite Emily pic. This was taken a couple of years back and she is posing with the Stanley Cup

Hope you guys like it too and carry on (slowly slips out the back...)

For a moment there it looked like Emily remodeled the Lost In Space robot. But I wish that some day she receives a trophey or award that big for some of her work.

Love the posted pictures! My fave is really the one with the Stanley Cup. I'm a hockey fan, so sue me. That Cup is almost as big as she is.

I was watching the CSIM marathon on A & E tonight and found myself deliberately looking for the eyebrow scar and there it was. Scars always have stories attached. I wonder what story that one has. My scars have stories mostly involving blades and ice. Well, except for the two tooth shaped scars under my bottom lip. I put my teeth through it when I slipped and fell into the edge of the bathtub. I don't remember it since I was 2 1/2. Everything else.....ice and blades.

So, knowing the stories my scars have, I wonder what hers tell. I bet it involved sports or being a tomboy and is probably pretty funny. And, while some folks might think that little scars here and there, especially on the face, mar someones beauty, I think differently. It gives a certain amount of character to the face and makes her even more unique.

Leaving Emily alone for now, because those are her stories to tell, what happened to Calleigh so that she sports the same scars? There's one on her upper lip, the eyebrow one and there's an almost unnoticable one (unless you really pay attention and have watched old West Wing episodes....they didn't use make-up to try and cover it) near the hairline on her forehead.

I'll go first. Calleigh's lip scar.....I say that when she was in junior high she got into a playground fight because someone said something about her dad and had her lip busted deep enough that she had to have stitches. She kicked the snot out of the other girl.

I'll go first. Calleigh's lip scar.....I say that when she was in junior high she got into a playground fight because someone said something about her dad and had her lip busted deep enough that she had to have stitches. She kicked the snot out of the other girl.

LOL Now that is quite possible. Calleigh would beat the snot out of any girl.

LOL Now that is quite possible. Calleigh would beat the snot out of any girl.

And probably every boy. ;)

:lol: I can't agree more.
I can totally picture doing it. But I also think she was a great friend for her friends, she was very sweet, IMO. But when someone messed with her, it was totally the opposite :lol: Bullet Girl since she born :p

It'd be nice to see her, in some episode, remembering her childhood, some of her adventures, some of her bad moments, IDK... But it'd be really really good to see :D
Or maybe metting some of her old friends... You know, that kind of things :)

OMG the Stanley Cup is indeed as big as Emily :lol:, but I love that pic. Se's so beautiful and happy on ithttp://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Usohds05mOb/CSI+Miami+Cast+Pose+Stanley+Cup/NeNeSimP9Vi/Emily+Procter.

csifann I think I can remember when I posted the previous pics of that moment, but nope these ones have never been posted here! Thanks, btw.
I do love her in sport suits :p

ladyd10 gosh, I've always been looking people's scars and I usually am the first one to notice them, but I've never been able to see the lip one :brickwall: Please, I'm begging you, post one pic of Emily where I can see the famous lip scar you always mention :lol:

Leaving Emily alone for now, because those are her stories to tell, what happened to Calleigh so that she sports the same scars? There's one on her upper lip, the eyebrow one and there's an almost unnoticable one (unless you really pay attention and have watched old West Wing episodes....they didn't use make-up to try and cover it) near the hairline on her forehead.
You know? I really do think that Calleigh sports the same scars Emily has just because phisically Calleigh Duquesne is Emily Procter.
I really don't think there's any interesting storyline behind those scars just because it's the same one as Emily's one.
Look for example 7x02 - 7x03 - 7x04....you could see Calleigh limping..well it was just Emily limping. Whenever Emily gets injured, same thing happens to Calleigh without any storyline behind it. What storyline could you use for Calleigh in those episodes? She fell off an escarpment with her mountain bike? I don't think that Calleigh Duquesne can even mountain bike :rolleyes:.

So, yeah, I highly doubt that Calleigh's scars have any meaning just because they're Emily's scars/injuries ;)

I'll go first. Calleigh's lip scar.....I say that when she was in junior high she got into a playground fight because someone said something about her dad and had her lip busted deep enough that she had to have stitches.
You know, I've heard that story too, but I do think that it was from a FF.
Don't get me wrong, but I really can't remember any situation possible when she could have talked about her scars...with anyone :confused:

It'd be nice to see her, in some episode, remembering her childhood, some of her adventures, some of her bad moments, IDK... But it'd be really really good to see :D
Or maybe metting some of her old friends... You know, that kind of things :)
It would be even better to have Duke telling these stories to the other members of the lab while they're all waiting for Calleigh to come back from a crime scene or something like this :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back