Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Emiy/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

This guy obviously doesn't know much about pranks, because he only made himself look stupid and Emily was adorable as always. :guffaw:

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Paris Hilton?? Really?? :lol: Poor Emily...but she played it off nicely. She's always so nice and always smiling.

:guffaw::lol::lol:
    Like she really cares :confused: Half French also, had to listen closely to find out what he was talking about :guffaw:
    What an idiot! She's so innocent, I'm glad she ignored him eventually - BUZZ OFF!! :scream:

Ever the classy lady, Ms. Em!

Thanks for the posts :thumbsup:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Totally agree Marija_Magdalena :thumbsup: Emily was graceful and sweet and the guy just came off not funny at all. I envy the people who saw her and asked for her autoghraph :shifty:. Could that ever happen to me?? Pretty please....

Thanks for the link carolinam91!! :)

4. VirGodess1923

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank for the first video :thumbsup: The others were already posted before, I think in the An award for Emily blog there is the audio of the last video interview, correct me if I'm wrong :shifty:

6. VirGodess1923

Really?? Will watch it now, thanks :thumbsup:

Oh, welcome on posts...didn't see the others on here before, must've missed them :rolleyes: :)

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually, only the last one has already been posted here and yeah you can listent to part of that interviw on "An Award For Emily" blog :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks for posting them and yay I got her :lol:. It was a very quick glimpse, but I saw her :lol:
    Really really nice dress :thumbsup:

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I completly don't understand him, for me it sounds almost like chinese.:) I'm not surprised she was so confused I definitely would be in her place.
    She was so cute anyway. I'd say that she should be a diplomat or politician, because in every situation she knows exactly what to say to not offend anyone;). I mean Paris Hilton a good girl, come on. :lol:

Thanks for these links. She looked simply stunning in this beautiful red dress. As in the song real lady in red.:thumbsup:

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Let's face it, she's georgous and knows it but isn't ruled by the knowledge. She's humble about her looks, which she knows that she's had no control of. It's genetic. So, she's learned to rock the look and enjoy the appreciation without becoming conceited and overbearing. She's georgous but humble, which is why we ladies adore her. She obviously knows that she is lucky to be swimming in the deep end of the gene pool and is the first one to point them out, tiny as they are.

Anyone that saw the Monte Carlo interveiw knew that she admitted to a plastic surgery debacle. She, apparently, has this scar on her upper lip that she tried to have filled in. It swelled her upper lip badly. Well, that explains the lip weirdness from the beginning of last season. So much for filling in scars. I like her scars. It tells us she's had an active childhood and she played hard and had fun. Why can I imagine her climbing trees and rocks and falling from them and everything? Maybe because the things she's said about her childhoodmade me come to this conclusion. She must have been a blast to play with.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually she tried to fill her scar above the eyebrow and it swelledd her eylid badly ;)
    Anyway, I totally agreee with you and, hopefully, she learned that lesson....at least she learned how plastic surgery can be bad :p
    Plus, you're not the only one who can picture her climbing trees during her childhood. Well, actually, I can picture her climbing trees even now :guffaw:

calleighspeedle wow you posted some of my fav. pics ever. Well she's just georgous :thumbsup:. Scar or not scar, that's what she is ;)

12. VirGodess1923

I agree, she's absolutely gorgeous is all of these. I especially love the first one... How classy!!

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree with this so much! I don't think she's ever said anything bad about anyone. I bet if you asked her about Osama Bin Laden, she'd say something like "I'm sad he grew up thinking that our country is so terrible. Sure, we're not perfect, but we're not horrible people." :lol:

I like scars too, both my own and other people's. I know my sister hates the scars on her back from surgery to correct scoliosis, but I like them. I think it shows how brave she was and still is. I can't imagine it being easy to go through all that pain and have to wear a body cast, once at the tender age of 6, and again at the awkward age of 12. I'm actually kind of disappointed that my appendectomy scar has faded so much, even though it was only 2 and a half years ago that it happened.

Is it weird that I would LOVE to climb trees with her, and play sports, and all that stuff? I love how dynamic she is: if I knew her, I'd want to be very girly her- go shopping, have sleepovers and talk about boys, etc. At the same time, I'd love for us to play sports. Her friends are very lucky!

I think what she's doing with the foundation is incredible. And what a great cause! Foster care in the United States leaves a lot to be desired. I love how she's so aware- she's never been in one of those Hollywood bubbles where all that matters is the superficial things in life. She obviously cares about everyone, not just those close to her. I think that's a great quality to have.

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Dear fans, time for news :lol:

Here's a article about Emily. It's about 'pregnant Emily' and maybe 'pregnant Calleigh' ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

No kidding :lol:...I soo can picture her during some kind of negotiations :lol:.
    If only there were more poeple like Emily in the world! It all would be "peace and love" style and yeah I'd love to picture my future like this :p.

She has grown up with such solid values that I really can't imagine her saying anything bad anyone. I really have a hard time trying to imagine that! Even if she's talking about someone who we (may) hate, she has total respect for the person she's talking about that you can't even picture her disliking that person....it is just impossible with a person like her.
    And that's one of the main reasons why I have such amount of respect for her :thumbsup:

I so would love to see them. I really think they're way too lucky, she must be the perfect friend for anyone!

You couldn't have expressed my idea on this cause in a better way! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mariana what an article you posted muahahah! Thank you so much, BTW :D
    Doest the author of this article know who she's talking about? :wtf:
    As I said, I'd love Emily to be pregnant, she really deserves it and I really hope this is her year :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.