Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

that's the funny thing actually ... I only knew it was better to send a stamp too to get a reply from her after sending it, so I kinda lost my hopes 'cause i didn't get a reply so far, but I think it's safer to send a stamp too :)

2. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

You're lucky!!! :-D

Thank you very much for your answers it's very nice of you, I'll try, I hope that I will be as lucky as you!!

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

you're very welcome :D

Good luck to you, you will have to wait, but it's gonna worth it, I'm sure :cool:

4. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes an autograph of Emily is very precious :)

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

As much as I'd love an autograph from her, I'd love to meet her, even briefly, because that would mean so much more. Heck, I live a couple of miles from William Petersen and am still dying to run into him in the grocery store. Billy Petersen retired to his family's home in Evanston, Illinois last year. I live in Chicago, just at the Evanston border. I'd love to run into him and get his autograph. I guess I'll just have to give in and do the fan thing and see him in a play at Steppenwolf.

6. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

It must be really great to meet Emily even briefly!
    But you know I'm French so I think I can wait :lol:
    Emily please come back in Monaco... think to your poor French fans :lol:

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

ARE YOU DYING TO ASK EMILY YOUR QUESTION? EMILY'S FANS, WE HAVE THE GREATEST CHANCE! EMILY WILL JOIN A LIVE CHAT MONDAY NOVEMBER 9TH ON TV.COM AT 1 PM!!!!

LINK

I can't wait!!!

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:eek: That's so awesome!!!
    I received a mail of tv.com but it was another star from another show and I was like 'Damn, why is not Emily?!!' :lol:
    Do you know at what time it will be? It could be on the weekend :scream:

Thanks for letting us know :D

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Crap, it's at 1PM PDT. I'll be on my way to class then. If only it was 1PM EST. :(

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG! I'll be at home then :angel:

EDIT: Sh** !! I just remembered, I'll go to my friend's house to make a school's work :brickwall: I don't care, I have to see it :lol:

11. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

PDT is Pacific time, right? I'm the Central time zone, which means that I'll still be at work and unable to be there for the chat. Dangitall! Maybe I'll bring my netbook and my wireless card and bypass the CPS firewall that way. Because it's the Chicago Public School system, our internet has a pretty tough firewall. It blocks youtube, tv.com and even certain protions of National Geographic. I can bypass the firewall simply be bringing my own wireless card and laptop. I got myself a HP Mini netbook last spring. It weighs about the same as amedium weight textbook. Looks like I know what I'll be doing on my break!

12. -Lulu-

-Lulu- Victim

Damn, I won't be able to be there either. Do you guys think there is a possibility to read all the questions and answers afterwards, like a transcript or something like that?

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think there will be a video, I hope so at least...

14. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

It could be really awesome to see Emily in video... OMG can't wait monday!! :thumbsup:

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok so 1 PDT time is what, 4pm here in the East Coast? I think that is right! Very cool....I can't wait!

I would love to ask her her opinion on Adam's situation....where they are taking the Calleigh character this season and how the "baby" plans are going! ;) I would also love to ask her about her contract. Given what happened to/with Adam, I think many of our fears about her staying with the show totally bare us asking that particular question. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.