Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Pregnancy happens and is any good excuse for her to be be gone for good. With everthing in Hollywood she's worked for, and the work brinigng this up and inclination points to her returning to a quiet life, working in interior design....let'd face it babies mean gone for good, It' depressing. But a virual furture. So everyone hoping for E/C babies, you're hoping for a virtul end to our ship. Because what we already know about Emily, we know that she'll leave to be an in home mom and that will signal the death knell of her Hollywood carreer. No coming back afte that after 40. As an actress, she's dead to the world. Yeah. she's gorgeeous and immensely tallented, but after 40, nothhig really happens unless you're Merril Streep. Happy may she be but gone forever from her fans,

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Emily looked great in last nights episode. She looked fit, well rested, and about 10 years younger. Good makeup and wardrobe too :)

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

VirGodess, I totally agree with you! She definitely looked younger in last night's epi than she did a few years, say around season 4 & 5 :luvlove:! It was nice seeing her in casual clothes again, and she looked beautiful in that blue shirt!

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

That's right, she was in blue and not black. Yay, color!

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

it's so good to see her in some colorful clothes. I miss the white suit, she looked like an angel while wearing it. :) but maybe that is too much color to ask LOL

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I miss seeing her in a full white suit, like in season 5's episode before the finale where Ryan apologizes. She was oh so beautiful in that episode on monday, but next monday luks like it's a black day again.

7. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Just dropping by to say Hello to all!:)

I agree Emily really looked very pretty in the last episode... she was not wearing a black suit for a change. Well, she always looks good whatever she's wearing but I hope they would do that more often regarding her outfit.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

So Calleigh didn't wear one of those black suits whcih suit better to widows rather than her.....finally, but what was with that blouse texture? :wtf: Anyway, it was gooooooo to see her with some color!

But, there's always a but, I found myself thinking about the hangar scene. When that man told her & Jesse that he was just doing his professional job, why did they double that effect as if she was thinking about that phrase? Any though about that? :shifty:

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Considering the spoilers for Monday's episode, which I will not quote here....perhaps black is good. She'll be in a kind of mournig, yet we don't know how far into the episode it is. According to the preview, we know. I'n just giving our outside the U.S. friends a chance to not be spoiled before their time. Do I believe that Hiphuggers survive Monday, hell yeah. Too long a build up and too tiny a pay off. They love each other and it was so very evident in Bolt Action when they met together at the end. The promise of seeing each other later in their eyes was almost too much. They are still very much in love. Anyone seeing different?

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

ATTENTION: IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL EMILY'S FANS

Emily's fans!!! It's the moment! You can choose your nominees for People Choice Awards!!!! Go to the site and log in! She is not listed but you can add her...and we are going to, aren't we?
    http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/

DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THIS IS THE ONLY AWARD WHICH GAVE US THIS CHANCE AND WE CAN'T MISS IT...VOTE VOTE VOTE

11. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i voted for csi miami and put emily as other in the list

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Great!

This is a picture to show how to do it:
    (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Just added Emily's name and voted for her! :)
    What I'd like to know though is how the selection is done in the first place...Some of the names in on that list... well, just made my eyes roll :rolleyes:!
    Seriously, how could Emily's name not be on that list? :scream:

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

They add the names that have been on the news more, like from new shows and movies or people who have been on a lot of red carpets and things like that. I liked some of the names and disliked other, I have to say that being Italian and all I don`t know some of them but I had an idea who to vote, at least as drama actress and comedian too.

15. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Voted for Em! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.