Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think I could say something like this, absolutely not :angel: :lol: *creates an excuse* I was sleepy, that's all :p
**reads the excuse** yeah I'm sure you could say it LOL.

Ok now it's really time to lighten up this thread as we've been talking about some really sad themes, not that I don't like them, that I do feel the need to laugh a little bit I decided it's time to post this clip (I've been talking about it a while ago on another thread in this forum)
Emily Procter on Megan Mullally . Credit goes to the AnAwardForEmilyProject Myspace ;)

"You know, I kind of look like an alcoholic" LOL
I love Megan Mullally, but Emily was just hilarious on this one. I couldn't stop laughing when she explained Adam's prank, about her band and her and Jonathan Togo working with a bunch of children :lol:.

Yeah I was kinda wondering too, knowing that he never raped her, what happened. Because that scene was right before the break and when the commercials were over we see her sitting up-right and looking a bit gloomy. I think Seth lost him 'good' mood and left her on the floor and hit into a chair in ager or something and she'd stay there whimpering silently for a while then when he sits down and is quiet she slowly gets up and waits quietly.

I was reading something...
the season premiere is gonna be flashbacks to 1997 before everyone joined the lab and stuff. And Calleigh had it bad, I mean they made it out like nobody respected her or her opinion and she was a secretary. It sounds so cool dont you think?

Do you really think I could say something like this, absolutely not :angel: :lol: *creates an excuse* I was sleepy, that's all :p
**reads the excuse** yeah I'm sure you could say it LOL.

:lol: Ok, I'll admit, you're right :p:lol:

Ok now it's really time to lighten up this thread as we've been talking about some really sad themes, not that I don't like them, that I do feel the need to laugh a little bit I decided it's time to post this clip (I've been talking about it a while ago on another thread in this forum)
Emily Procter on Megan Mullally . Credit goes to the AnAwardForEmilyProject Myspace ;)

"You know, I kind of look like an alcoholic" LOL
I love Megan Mullally, but Emily was just hilarious on this one. I couldn't stop laughing when she explained Adam's prank, about her band and her and Jonathan Togo working with a bunch of children :lol:.

That's what I'm talking about :lol: I love this kind of theme to talk about :lol:v

Oh my gosh, this interview is awesome, Emily is awesome :guffaw: I'd give anything to see the cast filming, even if it was only 30 minutes. Gosh, it's sounds so hilarious!!! Adam's prank was just awesome, I heard Emily telling this like in 3 more interviews, it was perfect :lol:

the season premiere is gonna be flashbacks to 1997 before everyone joined the lab and stuff. And Calleigh had it bad, I mean they made it out like nobody respected her or her opinion and she was a secretary. It sounds so cool dont you think?
I think that's gonna be interesting, and the plot says that the Lt. of the time didn't like Calleigh as other cops as well, she lived an hard time in the first days, but I'm sure she had always an answer to give in evey jokes the cops made about her :cool:

btw, I'm really looking forward to see how Calleigh/Emily will look like :lol:

Oh god I read that too
Can't wait to see Calleigh and the new girl with everyone else getting annoyed with her. At least it would be kinda cool to see, IMHO.

But I really don't know what to think about the rest of the episode. I won't express my opinion about the coma stuff of Delko, but I really don't know how they're gonna make Calleigh look younger. I mean it's 12 years!!!! Not to mention that I really can't picture Emily with braids or mop hairdo LOL.
Sorry but Calleigh's previous look was horrible, IMO, and I really can't picture this time machine stuff LOL.

Oh god I read that too
Can't wait to see Calleigh and the new girl with everyone else getting annoyed with her. At least it would be kinda cool to see, IMHO.

But I really don't know what to think about the rest of the episode. I won't express my opinion about the coma stuff of Delko, but I really don't know how they're gonna make Calleigh look younger. I mean it's 12 years!!!! Not to mention that I really can't picture Emily with braids or mop hairdo LOL.
Sorry but Calleigh's previous look was horrible, IMO, and I really can't picture this time machine stuff LOL.

I totally agree, though they have an awesome make-up team, it's like impossible. Gosh, I can't picture it neither, not now :lol: But it's gonna be fun, and if they're gonna do it, it's 'cause it'll work out, I hope :)
I'm also wondering how Cal react to the jokes of that cops, was she shy 'cause it was her first days or did she reply to them like the Bullet Girl she was? :shifty: I bet in the Bullet Girl Style :cool:

I totally agree, though they have an awesome make-up team, it's like impossible. Gosh, I can't picture it neither, not now :lol: But it's gonna be fun, and if they're gonna do it, it's 'cause it'll work out, I hope :)
I'm also wondering how Cal react to the jokes of that cops, was she shy 'cause it was her first days or did she reply to them like the Bullet Girl she was? :shifty: I bet in the Bullet Girl Style :cool:
Oh please don't give me Emily with braids another time. Gosh I finally recovered from her s1 look after *coughs* 8 years *cough*, do not make me have another heart-attack LOL.

As for the jokes, well actually they're not jokes ;). It's some people who are extremely annoyed by her presence and her innovative evidence-collecting techniques.
As for her reation, I really don't know. It can be Bullet girl style, but, quite frankly, I doubt it since it was her first experience too.
I'm guessing she'll just be a very cheerful, nice person who smiles even when people get annoyed with her. There's nothing better than a smile to kill that kind of people's ego ;). At least, that's how I've pictured Calleigh at the beginning. She can be really really tought even in a very tender way. So yeah I really think she won't be bullet aggressive girl. She'll be just a very nice and bright person who can destroy that kind of people just with a smile. At least, that's what I would like to see from her since, after all, she was very young at the time.

Last edited:
Oh please don't give me Emily with braids another time. Gosh I finally recovered from her s1 look after *coughs* 8 years *cough*, do not make me have another heart-attack LOL.

As for the jokes, well actually they're not jokes ;). It's some people who are extremely annoyed by her presence and her innovative evidence-collecting techniques.
As for her reation, I really don't know. It can be Bullet girl style, but, quite frankly, I doubt it since it was her first experience too.
I'm guessing she'll just be a very cheerful, nice person who smiles even when people get annoyed with her. There's nothing better than a smile to kill that kind of people's ego ;). At least, that's how I've pictured Calleigh at the beginning. She can be really really tought even in a very tender way. So yeah I really think she won't be bullet aggressive girl. She'll be just a very nice and bright person who can destroy that kind of people just with a smile. At least, that's what I would like to see from her since, after all, she was very young at the time.

Well, I read the word joke somewhere .... Right here
he gives the new girl Calleigh a hard time and makes a crass joke or two at her expense
:p

Anyways, maybe you're right, and that makes sense, but I still bet in BG style ;)

he gives the new girl Calleigh a hard time and makes a crass joke or two at her expense

Anyways, maybe you're right, and that makes sense, but I still bet in BG style ;)
Crap!!!!
My Alzheimer is definetly worsening!! Now I really want to see what joke TPTB are going to creat for our Cal :lol:.

Anway, I just wanted to point out how it's funny how we use the "future" while talking about an episode which is supposed to be set in the past LOL.

Crap!!!!
My Alzheimer is definetly worsening!! Now I really want to see what joke TPTB are going to creat for our Cal :lol:.

Anway, I just wanted to point out how it's funny how we use the "future" while talking about an episode which is supposed to be set in the past LOL.

Yeah, me too!! It'd be awesome to see something about her style, you know the braids and her high heels :lol:

Well, I guess TBTP are starting season 8 in a good way [it'd be better without Delko's come], I mean, it's clever :) I'm also wondering if Ryan will make a comment about what the other cops said about Calleigh :lol: We need this kind of things, but probably won't happen since Delko is coma :rolleyes: Too bad.

Well I definitely didn't expect something like that.:wtf:

I'm really curious how they will play it out. It's hard for me to imagine Calleigh 12 years younger and not only her, but all of them. I mean she's beautiful, but my God it's still 12 years. I wonder how she'll look.
And the part with her not being respected, wow I would never thought it is possible. Other people making jokes of her, I must to see it with my own eyes, cause I can't picture it even if I try:).
If it is all true then it definitely looks like a really interesting episode. Can't wait to see it.

Yeah, me too!! It'd be awesome to see something about her style, you know the braids and her high heels :lol:

Well, I guess TBTP are starting season 8 in a good way [it'd be better without Delko's come], I mean, it's clever :) I'm also wondering if Ryan will make a comment about what the other cops said about Calleigh :lol: We need this kind of things, but probably won't happen since Delko is coma :rolleyes: Too bad.
You know, I think it could have been perfect without Delko's coma. Actually, IMHO, it completely ruins the storyline which is absolutely refreshing for this show.

I mean, they could have easily decided to talk about our CSIS's past giving us some glimpses of it. As you said, it could have been Ryan asking something about a strange case they may have investigated on in the past so that they could have showed it to us and we could have heard some comments from Ryan or, even better, from Natalia.
You know, you can have this kind of storylines/episodes even without drama.

Ok I guess I'm asking too much from TPTB 'cause hey it's already a miracle we're getting this LOL. Still Delko's case is too much for me :rolleyes:

I am so looking forward to seeing Calleigh as a newbie!!!! I think that her repsonse to the comments and jokes will be a mix between her sunny personality and bullet girl. It's just that I see her giving a really direct, in your face answer with a really sweet smile on her face.

As for making her look younger I think that even though 12 years is a lot and Emily has changed it won't be that difficult to make her look 12 years younger. I'm thinking that her hair hasn't changed as much, it's still blonde and long. All they have to do is style it like they did in the beginning, maybe use extensions to make it longer. The rest they can work it out with make-up and ugly clothing (her clothes were not exactly fashion forward in the beginning :p ;)). She won't look exactly as when we first saw her in season 1 but I think they can get pretty close. I'm really looking forward to this episode. I especially want to know who is thinking about this first case, Calleigh or Horatio? Or is it Eric dreaming about it and remembering when he first started out as a CSI?? Just wondering...:)

I too wish my poor Eric would be left alone and actually have a long period of time to just be happy but I guess I won't be getting that wish with the beginning of this season :shifty:.

I, for one, adored Emily's long hair. I'm not big on short hair for women to begin with. But Emily's was luxurious back in the beginning. I mean, she looks great with it shorter, but it tends to lack the luxury that her waist length hair had. And, I kinda liked the braids. It says that she's secure in who she is and is old enough to know better and young enough not to care. Would I currently like to see Calleigh do the French braid thing? Sure, as long as it's done well. I'm older than Emily and I still throw my hair in pigtails and braids when the whim hits me. My students get a kick out of it when I do it for work. Always on a non-uniform day. I get to dress down too so I can ease off on the professionalism a bit. Anyway, I loved Emily's hair back then because it was so very Southern Belle and so very feminine and so very Calleigh.

Well...I do like long hair it's just that I can't see Calleigh with braids anymore LOL

Well I kinda agree with you hiphugger17 since all they have to do with her hair is just changing the style and probably using some extensions as Emily's hair is not that long. It long, but not that much.

They also need to find her some 90s clothes (and that's what I'm really scared of since I'm not a fan of them LOL) possibly some colourful t-shirts!!!
Just please I don't want to see her like this ( ) again :lol:

As for the make up :shifty: IDK, I mean Emily is incredibely gorgeous and all but it's still 12 years ago. Are thy going to create acne on Jonathan's face since he's supposed to be in high school? So I really don't know how she's gonna be like and I really don't know how I fell about it....guess I'm just curious, though.

But the thing I want to see is her proving one of her collegues is wrong right in front of H!!! I can't wait for that momen :cool:

Well...I do like long hair it's just that I can't see Calleigh with braids anymore LOL

Well I kinda agree with you hiphugger17 since all they have to do with her hair is just changing the style and probably using some extensions as Emily's hair is not that long. It long, but not that much.

They also need to find her some 90s clothes (and that's what I'm really scared of since I'm not a fan of them LOL) possibly some colourful t-shirts!!!
Just please I don't want to see her like this ( ) again :lol:

As for the make up :shifty: IDK, I mean Emily is incredibely gorgeous and all but it's still 12 years ago. Are thy going to create acne on Jonathan's face since he's supposed to be in high school? So I really don't know how she's gonna be like and I really don't know how I fell about it....guess I'm just curious, though.

But the thing I want to see is her proving one of her collegues is wrong right in front of H!!! I can't wait for that momen :cool:

Oh Florry... :guffaw: That picture is hilarious. Is she whistling? :wtf:

It's so nice to write in spoiler boxes again, don't you think? I really hope writers (and especially make up artists) can pull this off... If not, this will just be one hilarious episode and I'm okay with that. We all need some laughter in our lives. However... they are suppose to make them 12 years younger? Oh, dear God... I can't wait to see Emily in the '90s style... :lol::guffaw:Can you imagine her with all that make up? Do you guys remember season one and that was 2001 (if I remember correctly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back