Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. And, like E/CLover said, she said in some episode to Ryan that she was a officer too. But in the first day of Ryan, while he was working in Duke's case, he wasn't wearing uniform, but it wasn't his first day, so I don't know :p
Well....still Ryan wore an uniform when he first said "hello" to H :lol:.

So we can always hope for her walking around the department (what a fantastic scene btw LOL) wearing the uniform while looking for her unit.
She, then, may change her clothes, but I want to see her with a uniform!!! At least for a scene :lol: **pokes TPTB**

Uniform + very bad hairdo from '90s = the best episode ever:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Right, haven't though about that little detail :lol:
I agree, we'll see the best Cal episode ever :guffaw::guffaw: Gosh, the episode will be so mix, I mean, it has the funny side (outfits) and the sad side (Delko's coma :rolleyes:) :lol: I don't know how I'm gonna feel, but probably, when I see Cal like that (if she's gonna be like we're expecting, we still can have a surprise :p) I won't stop laughing! Seriously!
Well uniform or not, Emily's hairdo will be enough to crack me up :guffaw: On the spoiler thread we're picturing Emily and Eva with the same hairdos Monica and Rachel used to have during their flashback on F.R..I.E.N.D.S."...enough said uh? :alienblush::lol:

^ I agree with the spoiler, she'd look so cute! Does anyone have a link to that friends episode she was on? Maybe on youtube or something. I really wanna see it.

The Friends episode with Emily in it was "The One With the Breast Milk". I'm not sure which season it was though.

About Calleigh in uniform, I don't think so because didn't she go to the Academy in New Orleans after she graduated from Tulane? That seems to stick in my mind since I think I remember seeing or hearing somewhere that she was a relatively new CSI when Megan sent Horatio to scope her out. Then again, the writers are constantly screwing with the history.

The Friends episode with Emily in it was "The One With the Breast Milk". I'm not sure which season it was though.
It was 2x02 - "The One With the Breast Milk"...quite funny episode I have to say :lol:

About Calleigh in uniform, I don't think so because didn't she go to the Academy in New Orleans after she graduated from Tulane? That seems to stick in my mind since I think I remember seeing or hearing somewhere that she was a relatively new CSI when Megan sent Horatio to scope her out. Then again, the writers are constantly screwing with the history.
Oh gosh all Calleigh's biographies are driving me crazy. I really don't know which to believe, at this point. I remember that Horatio went to New Orleans to pick her up as he knew she was the best in her field. As for the academy and her degree, I really don't know. Still there's that 1991 which sticks in my mind. Was it her entrance in the Academy or was her entrance in the lab? At this point I'd say she entered the Academy in 1991 at the age of 15 ( :wtf:) and, after 6 years of Academy and somethin' else (degree??? Is that possible? I don't think so), she enterd the MDPD. So my question is did she graduate while attending the Academy or did they cancel some years of her life??? :lol:

You know what we should do? We should write down everything we know about Calleigh and how do we know it (in what epi is that fact mentioned)... That way we could make some kind of biography of our own for our dear Calleigh...

You know what we should do? We should write down everything we know about Calleigh and how do we know it (in what epi is that fact mentioned)... That way we could make some kind of biography of our own for our dear Calleigh...
Yeah definetely. Also because I don't trust all the biographies of the girl I've been reading since the show first began.

I mean I trust only the CBS one and theone TPTB slowly are building up for her throughout the years and the epsiodes, though they seriously have math problems LOL

Reading the spoilers I also found that Calleigh comes from Lberty City when her new Lt. (Fred, don't remember his surname..Doorsey maybe? ) asks whether she is the one from "Liberty City". What the hell!!! *ahem* This city doesn't even exist :lol:...isn't the city they use for the GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Playstation game???
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Liberty City is a fictional city, based on NYC.

And I've always thought Horatio picked her up from New Orleans. Never thought that she came from nowhere :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah definetely. Also because I don't trust all the biographies of the girl I've been reading since the show first began.

I mean I trust only the CBS one and theone TPTB slowly are building up for her throughout the years and the epsiodes, though they seriously have math problems LOL

Reading the spoilers I also found that Calleigh comes from Lberty City when her new Lt. (Fred, don't remember his surname..Doorsey maybe? ) asks whether she is the one from "Liberty City". What the hell!!! *ahem* This city doesn't even exist :lol:...isn't the city they use for the GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Playstation game???
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Liberty City is a fictional city, based on NYC.

And I've always thought Horatio picked her up from New Orleans. Never thought that she came from nowhere :rolleyes::lol:

That's because we have super H. Now we have to have Super Cal... Maybe she's super hero from some other planet. :rolleyes:

That's because we have super H. Now we have to have Super Cal... Maybe she's super hero from some other planet. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't be surprised to discover she was an alien, at all :lol:.

Seriously there's nothing serious left from her biography, the one build up from the episodes LOL
I so would have expected the Lt. asking her whether she was from New Orleans also because we knew she attended the police Academy there. She went there. Though, i don't know where did she graduate.

Now I'm picturing her as one of the bad people (yeah cops are bad there LOL) you have to kill on that videogame who went to the Police Academy at the age of 15 and, while attending it, she got a degree in Physics.....nah she's not human, definetly :lol:. Did Horatio go to Liberty City and killed all the people there so that he could save her and pick her up? :vulcan:

At this point, she can easily come to Miami with the uniform without problems :lol:. Nothing can surprise me at the moment.

It's evidently a district/neighborhood in the city of Miami so it looks like they didn't make it up. :) And this isn't really important but it was previously mentioned during 'Dispo Day' when the guy at the tile place was talking about the shootout and said "It sounded like Liberty City on the fourth of July". :lol:

Maybe Calleigh had grown-up and gone to school in Louisiana but moved to Miami shortly before joining the team...*shrugs* Either way, I'm expecting huge continuity holes during the premiere anyhow lol.

It's evidently a district/neighborhood in the city of Miami so it looks like they didn't make it up. :) And this isn't really important but it was previously mentioned during 'Dispo Day' when the guy at the tile place was talking about the shootout and said "It sounded like Liberty City on the fourth of July". :lol:

Maybe Calleigh had grown-up and gone to school in Louisiana but moved to Miami shortly before joining the team...*shrugs* Either way, I'm expecting huge continuity holes during the premiere anyhow lol.
Oh you're right, I totally forgot it LOL
still it is inconsistent as Horatio originally picked her up from New Orleans and not from a district of Miami :lol:

Guess you're right about the continuity holes 'cause I'm sure we're gonna have too many of them LOL

Last edited:

The Adventures of Bullet Girl with her partner Super H

Emily-WoW-sm.jpg
SuperH.jpg

Last edited:

The Adventures of Bullet Girl with her partner Super H

Emily-WoW.jpg
SuperH.jpg
:guffaw: our magic duo!!!! I remember seeing these pics here a while ago. They always crack me up whenever I see them :guffaw:

:shifty: since she's a superhero it's time for the proper question: what substance which can knock her out? :lol:

OMG :guffaw::guffaw: Those pics crack me up, I think it's the first time I'm seeing it :shifty: :lol:

Answering to your question, Flò... Hmm... IDK, can't really think of anything funny :p any suggestion ? :lol:

Answering to your question, Flò... Hmm... IDK, can't really think of anything funny :p any suggestion ? :lol:
I really don't know. I just wanted to find anything possible rather than the usual kryptonite...you know, just to be creative *ahem* :alienblush::lol:

BTW, gosh I miss the smile she has in that hilarious pic. Bring the smile back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back