Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok after I almost hit my head on my keyboard, I finally found it
    Enjoy
    Gosh I remember I watched it a while ago and I couldn't find it anymore once you asked it :brickwall: ..... ah my Alzheimer :rolleyes:

Credit goes entirely to Emily Procter Fan Site :beer:

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you, but actually I have it in my computer :p Sorry for the confusion.

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

She has an amazing sense of humor :lol:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ups my bad, I didn't read your first sentece LOL. Yeah I'm dyslexic too!

I always enjoy her interviews on Ellen. My fav. moment was the one when she asked Ellen about the indicator and Ellen was "oh definetely they won't turn" :lol:

But I have to say that my fav. one is the Halloween one, definetly!!! I just adore when she enters with the sword ready to kill someone :lol:. We definetly need more interviews of Emily on Ellen, yeah she's one of my fav. show hosters LOL

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Thanks alot for the video! Although I watched it like last year but it's good to watch again. Can anyone find the video for the halloween one? I've never seen it, thanks

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:lol: No worries!!

Yeah, I love the halloween one more, the first time I saw I was like 'Is that Emily? :eek:' :lol: It is awesome that interview!

Damn we need more of this kind :angel:

I'm trying to find it, no luck so far. I'm not in a CSI mood today :lol:

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gosh that was on Leela's site. She was the only one who published it, but unfortunately her website closed donw and nobody knows the real reason for it.

And I lost it with my previous pc crash so I can't upload it :(
    So whover was able to download that clip (and has it on his/her pc), pretty please, upload it on YT 'cause that interview is really worth it.....just for Emily's entrance with the mask, not to mention her drinking the water with the mask still on her face LOL.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Exactly. Gosh that website was just awesome, i didn't join the forum but I got the clips and all that stuff from there, too bad it close down :(

I'll do it :D I have it right here, just wait a few minutes and I'll post the link :)

OK, I don't know what's happenning but it's the third time I try to upload it and when it is in the end, it stop and says a error ocured :brickwall: Could you ladies wait 'till tomorrow? :angel:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I've been able to be part of that forum and there was some really good stuff. Actually most of the stuff I had about Emily was taken from it LOL

Now, it's time for you to become our hero :D

Ok while we're watin' I've been thinking about this for more than a year, but I actually felt brave enought to post this question now that we've been talking about serious matters on Calleigh's life.

Do you remember her abduction? Oh well *ahem* I guess nobody can forget it, at all LOL.
    Anyway Seth made it quite clear that he wanted to rape our petit blonde. Now, she had a fight with him and he almost knocked her out. After a while we see his partner (Toby/Tommy or whatever his name was thanks to all the TPTB's editing LOL) coming back from his shopping for Cal and we also see a very quiet Calleigh and a very calm Seth.
    Now don't get me wrong, as I'm the first one to doubt it, but what happened between the moment Calleigh said "I don't think you killed the poker player" and the one when Seth's friend arrived? Was Seth finally able to rape her (let's remember that he's famous for 2 attempted rapes) or not?

O....oook I guess I should stop taking painkillers for my shoulder :lol::p

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:D I'm uploading it again, and hopefuly it'll work :)

Gosh Flò, you were the one that said 'let's lighten up this thread while ago :lol:
    But I can't go without saying something about this, since it made me think and it's an interesting point. But no, I don't think he rapped her, she was the one saying '' I'd rather die than have you touch me''. She's though, we know that, I don't think she'd let him do that,, but well, he's a man, he's stronger, but knowing TPTB, do you really think if that had happenned they wouldn't show it to us? They want viewers, it'd be the best thing to do to have even more :)cardie: oh gosh, what I'm saying, TPTB close your eyes and don't read this).

Anyways I don't think he rapped her, that'd be too much and I think if that really happenned, she'd break down in that episode and we wouldn't have more Calleigh. Oh gosh, is this really me? Am I really saying this things? :wtf:

Ok :D Here's the interview. Enjoy :angel:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yay! I love you csifann1, ur the best, thanks you. The interview was funny "I'm the beast master!"

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I don't think he raped her. If she was, I think they would have shown her clothes torn and she would have been shaken up like that lady from Law and Order who was almost raped

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have to agree that he never raped her. She was also holding out to him the one thing that he needed: he didn't kill the poker player and he needed her to prove it. If he harmed her in any way she wouldn't help him. She said it, "I'd rather die than let you touch me.". The way she said it, we all know she meant it, so, if he didn't want to kill her, he'd have to leave her alone. Do I think he injured her? Yeah. At the very least, she'd have a bruise on her jaw and the guy licked her in the abdomen. At the very least she'd be badly bruised, at the worst, maybe a broken rib or two.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh well you got me thinking about it :lol:

Anyway I agree with both of you that he didn't rape her. It's just the usual time hole TPTB left which got me thinking about this possibility.

And I'm the one insane on this forum :lol:. Please, this would be absolutely worst thing TPTB could ever do on a show like this. TPTB just ignore Mariana's post LOL.

Thank you so much!!! :D You made it!
    "These shoes are for an entirely different beast" :lol:. She's just to funny "I have to lift my teeth, though! Maybe I need to take off my head, but it's really warm!" LOL

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:alienblush: You're welcome :D

Do you really think I could say something like this, absolutely not :angel: :lol: *creates an excuse* I was sleepy, that's all :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.