Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea a promotion would be good but if she was to run her own team wat would happen to the csi team now?? they'd take her off the show and if ryan or eric followed they'd go to. would they make another csi? hmmm i really think they should let her show her strength like miamirocks and Florry86 said
Im gonna google that epi that you talked about calleigh gettomg shot sounds intresting.

Silly question but it did make me LAUGH

Q Your item on Emily Procter made me wonder: Why do she and the other women on the CSI shows, such as Marg Helgenberger and Melina Kanakaredes, choose to show so much cleavage?
—E.G.J., Lothian, Md.

A “You don’t really think we dress ourselves, do you?” asks Procter. Costume decisions lie with the producers and wardrobe staff, who seem to follow the philosophy “the deeper the cleavage, the higher the ratings.”

I don't know if this belongs here but it does say Emily/Calleigh so....
Did anyone see Calleigh on Rachel Ray a few morinings ago?
I thought she was quite good!
I didn't get to see but the last few mins but is it like posted on the internet anywhere?
thx!

The clip from that show can be found on Leela's site I believe, she was good on it, she was wearing those pink shoes from a couple of pages back :D

my mom was watching that rachel ray and she called me over to watch it and she was really good on the show

has n e one seen emily on big mamas house 2?
i think she played her part well, it was a great movie
the only reason i asked for it for christmas was bc she was in it!

^ I did too, my mother thought I was sad, but she just doesn't understand. She was great in it.
On another note, I have to tell my mother that I offically changed my middle name from Katherina to Emily. In tribute to our Emily of course.

Yeah she was soo funny with that damn chore board and the dance scene was pretty funny!

I love the scene in the beginning when Big Mamma takes the job and she is introducing her to her kids and the little boy is jumping off the bunk bed onto the floor....Emily's face was priceless in that scene.

OMG Bog Momma :lol: that was great :lol:
Emily was so cute in it.
I loved the beginning when she had just hired Big Momma...they were talking and Big Momma fell off the chair :lol: Emily's face when she said "OMG Big Momma are youuu ok?" was pierceless :lol:
I loved all her faces...and when she danded I was like "OMG Calleigh Duquesne is dancing :lol: " :lol: too funny.

Although I think "Family plan" was a better movie for her ;)
She had more opportunities to be funny, sad, serious, in love all in one movie ;) and she did it all very well :D

She does everything so well.

She has those eyes, like Gillian Anderson, that are just so expressive they say more than any lines could. You see it in her more serious scenes; the bright smile covers it to those who don't pay attention, but Emily manages to bring the hidden pain out though her eyes, showing, rather than telling the audience what's really going on.

And that thing we in the acting bussiness call a 'flit'. Where you allow a little dart of emotion to cross your face before replacing it with something else. Like in real life when you have that moment of panic before you cover with a smile. It's hard to do effectivly without looking forced, but Emily does it so effortlessly. It's great.

So Calleigh was really cute last night (with the pouting *lol*), but DAMN they dressed her in that green again!
The Return Of The Leprechaun!
I thought we'd gotten rid of that one... :lol:

Anyway, 50 caps HERE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back