Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all. Does anyone know off-hand in which episodes we get some biographical info about Calleigh/her family/her background? I've read some bios of the character online that go into a more detailed family history than I remember ever seeing on the show, so I'm wondering if I maybe missed an episode or two, or if I was just way into my hummus and carrots and not paying attention. *haha*

'Emily/Calleigh #11: Bulletgirl Bombshell'

ALL the way. I love this title alot!

And who made up that drool one? We are mostly girls aren't we? Then again I'm just assuming.

Hey y'all. Does anyone know off-hand in which episodes we get some biographical info about Calleigh/her family/her background? I've read some bios of the character online that go into a more detailed family history than I remember ever seeing on the show, so I'm wondering if I maybe missed an episode or two, or if I was just way into my hummus and carrots and not paying attention. *haha*

Biographies are more detailed than what we have seen on the show because, as writers always do when they "give birth" to a character, CSI:Miami writers wrote a background life for every character so actors could make their own interpretation. A good character should have a background, to be real and human...

So, don't worry! You haven't lost anything! Anyway, you can find something about Calleigh watching again season 1 and 3x03 - Under the influence...

Ok as Lusiana Calleigh's background wasn't developed that much, again the principal problem w/ TPTB.

All I know is that Calleigh is supposed to be the daughter of 2 divorced people, Kenwall (Duke) Duquesne & a woman.
They divorced when she was very young and, unfortunately, she was able to see all the crap stuff of divorce going on.
After the divorce (I don't know if it's right, that's what I understood) Duke was kicked out his home and he became an alcoholic.
Duke is always trying to give up drinking but everytime it seems impossible.
You can find all this stuff in episodes like:
1x19 - "Double Cap"
2x05 - "The Best Defense"
2x20 -"The Oath"
3x03 - "Under the Influence"
3x21 - "Recoil"
4x25 - "One of our Own"
5x21 - "Just Murdered"

Hope this helped ;)

Don't forget she has brothers, I think younger than her. And was with Jake in college. She was second in her class. She was abused and her mother drank and she got her mother's name, so her mother's name is Calleigh. She lived in Louisiana.

I cant remember anymore right now.

Don't forget she has brothers, I think younger than her. And was with Jake in college. She was second in her class. She was abused and her mother drank and she got her mother's name, so her mother's name is Calleigh. She lived in Louisiana.

Except for Jake these things you mentioned are not so clear to me. I mean they weren't explained in some episodes. I think this is the part we miss because of the TPTB who didn't develop her character in the proper way. I mean in these last 3 seasons she had, practically, zero development:lol:

I don't thing brothers were mentioned. Her mother isn't alcoholic, she kicked her father out of the house, because he is one. And I don't think she got her mothers name or that she was abused... Those things were never mentioned in the show as far as I can remember.

Oh, who's gonna open the new thread?

I opened the new one :D

In the meantime someone is going to close this one:p

Anyway I totally agree w/ you Marija_Magdalena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back