Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose season six (so far) cause we've gotten to know her a little more and her emotions have been showing more(I'll explain).
-Alexx's scene when she talked about her mom and how she was raised, I though was superb.
-In Stand Your Ground she felt she lost control for the first time and it was great to see her screaming, crying, pissed, scared, etc. Cause in past seasons (especially s4) she became a little too robotic.
-In BBYD she was sooo concerned about Eric and in other episodes as well she has been really concerned about the victims.
-I guess what I'm saying is I feel like I've gotten to know her more because of things she's done and felt this season.

But I have to say that I've loved her character from the very beginning and I think she's just the best :D :D

I really like Season 2 for her mainly b/c she did a lot of ballistics work and smiled more. She dressed in more colors, seemed more vibrant and to agree with someone above, her make up seemed more realistic....I mean I am not unhappy with the way she looks in the seasons after two but the make up and style choices just got a little too barbie dollish for me.

Overall, she was just more practical back then. Not necessarily plain but practical. I mean you can definately see, looking back how the death Speed changed her open funny personality to someone who was more closed off and solemn.

This season however, I think we are seeing a little more of that playfullness come back but it will never be what it was in season 2.

I chose seasons 4, 5, and 6 because she has more air time. Also like hiphugger17 said she has talked about her family more and wen calleigh has more airtime, the better csi miami is!

WOW :eek: great poll :) ;
I chose s2 as well ;)
She still was Bullet girl…not that I don’t appreciate her any more (cause she’s my favourite of all three CSIs ;) ) but she was introduced like Bullet Girl…and right now (s6) she looks like..I don’t know how to explain..like a normal woman of the world with all the weaknesses of women.

She was always cheerful…as Geni said
- “Blood brothers”…well she cracked me up when we were introduced with Valera :lol: …how Calleigh behaved with her was too funny :lol:
- “Hurracane Anthony” she was so optimistic :eek: fabulous scene :D
- “the oath” same reason of Geni
- “Not landing” also for the bet with Delko…she cracked me up when she won :lol:
I loved how she was so friendly with everyone :D OMG the trio Calleigh, Tim and Eric was fantastic :D I loved all of them.
In s3..after Speedle’s death she began to be more sad…and well Hagen’s suicide…let’s say it was the worst thing that could happen to her :( ; . She slowly became less cheerful and her interaction with Eric and Ryan was no more like the one with Eric and Tim :( ;
In s4 she had practically no personality…I mean, to me she looked like a normal lab rat…she was anonymous.
In s5 she had some bright moments....(e.g “Course of the coffin”) but there always was something to worry her, like her car crash or Eric’s shooting.
Now in s6 the first 4 episode she was absolutely fantastic…the best one “Bang Bang Your Debt” (the scene with the seat belt or the one of the coffee machine....they cracked me up.. I really thought the old Calleigh was coming back forever) but then there were the new rule, her accident :( ;

The development of her personality…it wasn’t so much…but to me was far better and coherent the one they’re making with her right now.
I really thought they would have made such a great Cal’s background in “stand your ground” but I didn’t find it.
Then in “CSI: my Nanny” well she talked about her mother like a friend…wow I always thought her mother was too strict (did I miss something of Calleigh in six years?? :confused: ).
In “Guerrillas in the mist” I didn’t recognize her…I mean at the beginning she looked concerned for the vaporizer….to me that scene showed how she isn’t the Bullet girl anymore (if she was still the bullet girl she would have jumped and danced seeing all those bullets…not to be too cynic). How they changed her personality…well I really preferred in s2 ;)

Clothes…Well not to say that I don’t like her wardrobe right now (cause I have to say that her wardrobe in s5 and s6 was absolutely fabulous for a woman…I’d love to have all those clothes :devil: ) but I have to say that in s2 her wardrobe was more fresh, natural for such a cheerful person she was ;) .

I chose s2, for all of the reasons said before (because I'm lazy and don't want to type them all out). Plus s2 was when i really started watching it properly and Calleigh became my favourite character and has been since then. I liked her bubbly personality in s2, I miss it :(

You all have raised such great points! At first I couldn't choose a season, but then I remembered all the cute little tid-bits we got of Calleigh's personality when you all mentioned various season 2 eppies. So, I decided on season 2. :) I wish they would have her walk into her gun vault and make funny remarks like she used to, like "Be still my heart" as she looks around.

Do any of you think they should make something happen to Calleigh, not to kill her of course but just a.....like shot or sumthin? I think she should get shot and b on the verge of death and sumone (ERIC!) :D should save her. But if she died off the show i would never watch it of course. but just wanted to know if any of u thought the same.

calleighismyhero said:
Do any of you think they should make something happen to Calleigh, not to kill her of course but just a.....like shot or sumthin? I think she should get shot and b on the verge of death
That was done to Eric, and then we had Speed's death, Marisol's, Hagen's, and just recently Super-H was almost blown up in his Hummer. And Calleigh was almost drowned in her car and almost shot on the courthouse steps. Maybe we should just get back to cases. For some drama, we can bring back Calleigh's dad or meet her mom (maybe another blonde beauty like Barbara Eden).

yea i guess but i need action. oh well everyone has a dif opinon. but i mean really all she has had was emtional distress, not physical. besides she didnt get shot it was just a blood sample that fell on her. it made the viewers think she was shot.

I remember reading about a potential episode for a scnenario like this sometime around Season 2 - it was called "Officer Down," if I remember correctly. Basically it had Cal getting shot (before all this hoopla w/Eric, Speed, Hagen, Marisol, etc), but the writers for some reason scrapped it.

I always liked the idea of Cal being in danger/getting hurt, that way she could show her strength and her colleagues could voice/show how important she is to the team. I really think Cal gets taken for granted - she's really holding that team together. She helped Nat transition after the whole "mole" hoopla; she helped Eric w/the lawsuit and after he came back from his injury; she "lectured" (in a sisterly way) and looked out for Ryan, who she practically trained...in some ways I feel like Cal's the real leader of the team, especially in Seasons 5-6.

If something happened to Cal, the team would certainly be in a bad way, and I'd love to see that played out. It would also be nice for H and the rest of the team to acknowledge all the years of hard work she's put in (I think it's been 12 years at Miami-Dade for her, but who knows with TPTB :rolleyes: I'm just going by the episode "One of Our Own.")

If nothing else, Cal is certainly due for a promotion - she was only appointed as acting lieutenant when H wasd plotting his revenge w/Eric in Brazil, and then she was relegated back to her same old job. I think it would be interesting if someone offered her a promotion to run her own team - and see who'd go w/her or something like that.

You're right...they wrote "officer down" with Calleigh being shot...but I don't know why, they didnt't shoot that ep.

Well...I've always liked the idea of Calleigh being phisically injured, but right now one injury to her would add too much drama to the drama that CSI:Miami has become :(
If there hadn't been Speed's death, Ryan's nail and well Eric's bullet...Calleigh being shot or simply getting injured would have been perfect ;)

Right now..she just needs to relax and as you said...she would need a promotion. After all these years and what she had gone through she should be the leader of this team. She gave all of her life for
- Speed...also avoiding speculations for his death ;)
- Ryan...how she teached him how to "live" was simply awesome. I don't think anybody in the lab would have able to do the job she did with Ryan ;)
- Horatio...she always helped him when he was in troubles.
- Eric...after the injury she helped him.

I'd love to see someone offering her a promotion cause for me she's the only one in the lab to deserve it :D

i wish they wouldve aired that episode where calleigh gets shot :( and she definitely deserves a promotion. does any1 know which episode speed gets shot and killed in?? i cant remember the title...

Well since i have just started watching the early seasons of the show i think her wardrobe is brighter color wise now, but she seemed more professional in the first one as far as the job went, she's an excellent character though and my one of my favorites in crime dramas at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back