Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh, i havent been here in a while... i just got S5 :) its so good, and i really love those shoes! i would have to practice walking in them for a while tho

calleighismyhero said:
CalleighD said:
adorelo said:
Well, Calleigh's wardrobe is totally different to Emily's. So she'd ahve to do a lot of thinking.

Anyone else noticed Calleigh's wardrobe has changed this past few seasons? She's lost the whol innocent, high necks Tshirts and gone for the sexy, low cut shirts hehe.

^I knew there was a reason my brother started watching episodes with me lol.

No I have noticed, it suits her though, as long as they don't go over the top with the sexyness, after all she is a CSI :p
haha that must be why my brother started watching the new seasons too! :lol:

what brother wouldn't start watching just to see Calleigh in low cut shirts?? :lol: Fortunately I have three sisters who it doesn't really matter to.

^^^Well my father finally confessed to me why he watches the show...."the blonde with the low cut tops is hot" he says!!!!

He definately doesn't watch the show for Caruso that is for sure :lol:

Emily dresses more modest that Calleigh does. Plus Em wears a lot of vibrant colors where the wardrobe people for the show tend to dress Cal in all one color; either black or white.

delkolover said:
^^^Well my father finally confessed to me why he watches the show...."the blonde with the low cut tops is hot" he says!!!!

which is exactly what you want to hear from your father!! :lol: :D

Personally I like Emily's style more than Calleigh's, though I think Calleigh's suits her. But I like that Emily is more out going with her wardrobe!!

brookeAp3 said:
delkolover said:

which is exactly what you want to hear from your father!! :lol: :D

Personally I like Emily's style more than Calleigh's, though I think Calleigh's suits her. But I like that Emily is more out going with her wardrobe!!
I agree because emily doesnt dress like a CSI but calleigh def does! i really hope i look like that wen i become a CSI! :cool:

Hehe, She does make me laugh. And drives like me by the sounds of it! Mirrors? Who needs mirrors! :lol:

We need a new interview with her. About how she thinks season 6 is developing. I'll like force my agent into contacting someone hehehe. Or not.

adorelo said:
Hehe, She does make me laugh. And drives like me by the sounds of it! Mirrors? Who needs mirrors! :lol:
^Sounds like me too, 'cept I'm not allowed out on the roads by myself yet lol.

She is so sweet :D

Okay, lets have a recap session. I want y'alls opinions.

Which season do we like best for Calleigh, and Calleigh alone (ie: not becasue of any 'shipper' moments). And I want reasons. :)

Great question, adorelo!

I chose season two. I just thought that with the criteria of development, style, humour etc. it had the best examples and was thoroughly entertaining and interesting for me in regards to Calleigh. :) (Plus, the wardrobe people seemed to have their heads on straight, facing the right direction too. :p)

I mostly loved how bubbly she was which always made the scenes memorable. Ie: 'Hurricane Anthony' where she rambled, 'The Oath' where we were introduced to Jessop and she treated him with a fresh and smiley demeanor, 'Not Landing' when she managed to get the NTSB guy to give them a small piece of the plane, and it turned out being a rather large piece in the end. :lol:

caleigh.jpg

"Just the smallest."

There was also wonderful character interaction between her and the other members of the team and I didn't feel that she was being shafted or that her role was belittled in any way during the course of said season. She was showcased quite a bit. :D The development pulled in elements from earlier seasons--seeing her father again, her issues with Hagen, etc. Continuity for me is always a big plus.

Surprisingly though, there wasn't a lot of development but it didn't make me any less interested in her character, it actually made me want to learn more about her and see her react to all kinds of scenarios, so it kept me watching. She was still in that 'development' mode because the show was relatively new yet she was fairly established at the same time--making her a more stable character to watch. (if that makes sense)

She just seemed so raw and so likable yet a powerful career-driven woman figure. I suppose it's safe to say that about the seasons after, but I actually felt that connection in season two.

Besides, a smile says it all. :)

normal_062.jpg

Oh random but one of my favorite things she's ever said though has to be:

"First of all, everyone tells us they didn't do it and secondly, we already know the things you've done." (Innocent)

:lol:

By the way, thanks Kerosene for that video up there! Gah, she's so adorable.

I chose season two as well. The first season...I think her make up artists and hair stylists rebelled against her, but in the second season, her makeup stopped being less dramatic, and it made me start to notice the sweet innocent Calleigh that we know and love today. She's gotten a bit more authoritative in the later seasons, but I like when she was still learning a little bit, even though she was still the best ballistics girl out there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back