Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the new caps :D

Florry86 said:. . . she was like the old Calleigh (the cheerful one ) she cracke me up during the coffe machine scene...Her pronunciation of Macchiato..Espresso and Capuccino was totally wrong...but so cute :lol: ....I couldn't stop laughing during that scen :lol:

I'm really glad the cheery Calleigh is making a comeback theres always a risk in series that the personal side gets so developed that the character inevitably gets more serious :rolleyes: ... am very jealous of you guys getting to see the new episodes :( although could I request you be less specific in your comments about them please :eek: :) ?

It's an old interview..it was from season 4 ;)
I laughed so much when Emily told "not with my togooo" :lol:

That first one cracked me up! I think Calleigh/Ryan shippers will have a lot of fun with that one. ;) The second one - she's pretty brave! I sure wouldn't have the guts to do that.

Oh, snap.

scan0002.jpg

Hahah to that article. Calleigh has had her hair down in the past, no?

But as for the boobs, yeah they ahve been making more of a star appearance latly. :devil: :lol:

I'm not complaining but...

I just read the article....let's say that it isn't true the fact of her hair ;)
About her look....I have to say that it could look too sexy...and as a girl I don't like it very much :( ....But how could you blame Calleigh? :confused: ...I mean...she is workig with two men (Jake and Eric) fighting like lions with hormones everywhere :devil: all in one season....after almost three years without a boy :eek: ...poor girl...she has to survive :lol:

I remember that Reader's Jeer in TV Guide mag...and ya know what I have to say to that??? Who the hell cares! She dresses a lot more respectuflly on this show than other actresses on some other shows!

She is a sexy woman...let her show off her assests...it is not like she is running around naked. And if anything, I think the whole plunging neckline might show how much more comfortable Cal is now that she is getting some! :devil: I mean I am an E/C fan but what woman doesn't feel more sexy when she has a man at home? :lol:

It is a stupid jeer and everyone in Miami is half naked...Alexx's neckline has plunged pretty low in the last few years too and Natalia's.

delkolover said:
I remember that Reader's Jeer in TV Guide mag...and ya know what I have to say to that??? Who the hell cares! She dresses a lot more respectuflly on this show than other actresses on some other shows!

She is a sexy woman...let her show off her assests...it is not like she is running around naked. And if anything, I think the whole plunging neckline might show how much more comfortable Cal is now that she is getting some! :devil: I mean I am an E/C fan but what woman doesn't feel more sexy when she has a man at home? :lol:

It is a stupid jeer and everyone in Miami is half naked...Alexx's neckline has plunged pretty low in the last few years too and Natalia's.

i agree delkolover!
she was so sad on season 3 and 4...and now..she's back!
she's the real calleigh..sexy and smart!
emily is to sexy to lock her in sad labcoat!!!!!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

yeah as for the whole Calleigh article....I think her hair is down more often and yeah...they are show her *cough* assets *cough* more ;)

i totally agree! im liking the new calleigh this season :) ... im not sure if i can say this, but i heard on the radio the other day that emily's contract is up on the show and she said no to staying on the show :( if it's true, this sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back