Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Emily leaving the show anytime soon because she always says how much she loves being on the show. I'm sure if its true we'll here about it soon.

Where did you hear about her not wanting to stay on show? I find that hard to believe that she would want to leave and ALL of the actors on the show's contracts are up at the end of the season as well.

If possible, please state your source.

i think the article is total bs!! does it really matter how low her neck line is or if she wears her hair down!! personally i like to see Calleigh more open with herself instead of closed off like in season 4. (remember the long seleves)

I loved her outfit in tonights episode though!! I didn't show as much, but it was very tastefull!

well i heard it on the radio last week, and i dont know if i should believe it because she likes being on csi miami. so i dont know :S

WHAT????? :eek: ...Emily leaving the show???? IMPOSSIBLE ;)
Gosh we can't create Jorja FOx's tension 2 the revenge ;)
NO NO NO...she won't leave the show....she will have to pass through my dead body ;)

I don't know how much stock I put in that. It was more than likely radio talk fodder especially considering the news that Jorja is leaving LV.

At the end of the season the contracts for all the actors on both LV and Miami are up. There has already been fodder about who might exit next from LV given that fact. I don't think they actually negotiate until the end of the season; well except for Sinise but hey he IS Gary Sinise...he has an Oscar for pete's sake, so I am not suprised they locked him up ASAP.

i don't think any of the current actors will leave. cause we all know for a facte from interviews, articles, ect. that they all love the show, including Emily. so i don't think there's anything to worry about. she won't leave. she knows that if she leaves she'll let everybody down. plus i think with her on the show it sets a good example for women everywhere because Calleigh is proof that a woman can do the same job as a man and in my opinion do it better than some.

Amen to that! Bullet Girl knows her stuff and can run circles around any guy, and I dare any guy to take some bad guy down in 4" heels!

It was nice to see her in jeans too. I know she is off duty and all but I don't understand why she doesn't dress like that for work. Eric and Ryan wear jeans to work. :confused:

I loved everything in the pic....her leather jaket, her jeans (yeah...why doesn't she wear them also to work? :confused: ) .....and the rings ;)

hmmm, i did a little looking around about this emily leaving stuff, can you tell me what radio station it was, it's possible to find transcripts, i know we can here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back