Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Calleigh is from Darnell, Lousiana so maybe that's why...IDK

and OMG!!!! That pic of Emily in her band!!! :lol: now that is one concert i would not miss for anything!! LOL!!!! wow...all our lovely CSI stars have hidden talents...

Emily can sing..

Jon plays the guitar, the sax and can sing as well (he was in a high school production of Grease)

Adam repotedly makes good french toast(or so he said in an interview once)

Rory actually owns the ducati we see Speed ride in Golden Parachute and he likes to soupe up his porsche and likes to play chess

David looks good in a dress. :p (in Hudson Hawk his character Kit Kat was in a dress for one part)

anywho back to Emily :D

i have seen the promo and i like the outfit Emily in wearing. it looks very nice :d

adorelo said:
Hstalker, that was me :) :lol: We missed you!
Thanks! It's nice to be missed.

As to her accent, NCarolinians from the mountain regions have a much thicker accent than do those from the coast where it tends to be a little slower and a little softer. Over in the mountains you can find people who get wound up like she did being "a hummingbird on 10 cups of coffee." :D

Yeah I've noticed that. I get asked all the time if I am from NC. And I'm like, er no, Florida haha.

I once even got asked if is was Australian :confused:

Anyhoo, Calleigh's band should so do some recordings of their covers Maybe they could be played on the show..

*off to get flight back to NY* talk to ya'll a little later

xxxxx

BLAME IT ON THE BOSSA NOVA
*Starts singing that song and dancing *
OMG ....this scene was fantastic :lol:
I loved all her facial expressions ;) ...
and WOOO When she screamed and threw away the cup :lol: fantastic :lol:

Rummy I love that clip I have it saved on my computer :D !!

adorelo said:I once even got asked if is was Australian :confused:

Lol babes I always get asked if I'm an Aussie its very wierd, but in Harlow (near London) its sort of an odd accent London, but with a few letters not pronounced if you get me :lol: ... I've been to Oz tho and I felt the kiwi's sound more Brit than actual Australians :cool:

Gee, thanks a lot, Rummy. Now I won't be able to get the tune out of my head the rest of the day. Also, at least I won't be able to get the image of Emily out of my head all day and night. Blame it on the Bossa Nova...

I love that scene. Emily had me laughing for ages :lol: The bit where the presidant walks in and she throws the cup is so funny and her facial expressions :lol:
I wish they would let Calleigh loosen up a little and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back