Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've added 96 Emily Caps of last nights Episode to our gallery. Here's a preview...

bangbang01rm0.jpg

bangbang02ma7.jpg

bangbang03zu5.jpg

Wanna see more? Then go HERE!

YAY!!!!!!! i loved Calleigh last night!!! I thought that Emily did an amazing job & the scene with Coop was soo good!! It gave me chills!!

I would have liked to see her dressed a little more professionally, and less like a "professional" in last night's ep. :( I thought she did a great job, though, being a friend to Eric trying to help him, and when she tried so hard to hide her anger/sadness/frustration/disappointment with Cooper.

I loved her interaction with Eric. And not just becasue I'm an EC fan :)

I though she was professional and clam but her concern was paramount. And the way she handled Cooper, bravo Emily. Not many people could get so much emotion into 11 words.

Jodie
xxx

adorelo said:

I though she was professional and clam but her concern was paramount. And the way she handled Cooper, bravo Emily. Not many people could get so much emotion into 11 words.

Jodie
xxx

you are right jodie!
emily was great in the last episode!
she was perfect in all situations!
the gunfight,the interection with eric(i'm not an E/C but they did a great job last night!)
the emotional part in the end,with cooper...and she was funny with jake and the coffee machine!
(i'm italian..and i love her pronunciation of "MACCHIATO;CAPPUCCINO AND ESPRESSO".Her pronunciation is totally wrong...but she 's adorable!) :D

Thanks to the great Leela, I got to see some clips from 'BBYD' :)
Jodie your right she got so much emotion into just 11 words. Not many people can do that.
And rummy80 agreed pronunciation totally wrong but still totally adorable. I'm not a cake fan but I like that scene :)
And I loved the interaction with Eric too :) She was professional & clam but her concern came through.
I really wanna see the whole epy. Oh well only about another year to wait :(

Yeah, I thought it was funny too. I mean I'm not Italian, in any way shape or form. Though I have a little Spanish in me. But I wont insult anyone by saying they are similar :lol: kidding!

I enjoyed the Caleigh/Jake scene, I thought it was..nice.. to see her interact like that. But I didn't like Jake's responce of... "Why would I make..." That wasn't very nice. But Emily was great.

As usual.

Emily was fantastic in BBYD :lol:
For almost the entire episode she was like the old Calleigh (the cheerful one ) she cracke me up during the coffe machine scene...Her pronunciation of Macchiato..Espresso and Capuccino was totally wrong...but so cute :lol: ....I couldn't stop laughing during that scen :lol:
I didn't finde Jake's answer offensive...it was perfect in that scene :D
The one in the hummer when and Eric found Tim's card...it was so funny (while she was arguing with the seat belt :lol: ) and so sad at the same time :(
I found Emily so good during all the episode...she acted so well...she really knew when it was the moment to joke...and when it was the moment to be serious...
The final scene at the bar...OMG....FANTASTIC :( her words in Tim's memory were perfect..she was so touchful :(
...And yeah..I loved her interaction with Eric although I prefer her with Jake ....He is the one who is bringing back the best Calleigh ever ;)

Florry86 said:
Her pronunciation of Macchiato..Espresso and Capuccino was totally wrong...but so cute :lol: ....I couldn't stop laughing during that scen :lol:
I didn't find Jake's answer offensive...it was perfect in that scene :D
i agree flo!
jake and call have this unique interaction,so funny,so intimate.
and jake's lines is similar to some speedle's lines of the past series!
jake have inside some of speedle's sense of humor!
:cool:

If I had to mark Emily's performance I'd mark it with 10/10.
She was sublime...yeah :D.
This episode remembered me why i like her ;) ....This was one of her best episodes ever :D ...really ;)
Professional, serious, touchful, kind, funny all in one episode...SHE WAS PERFECT ;)
I love how Emily can change her expression just in a second...I mean OMG....the scene of the seatbelt..while she was arguing it cracked me up and she was funny...and then...just in a second she shocked me with her face when she told "This is Tim's credit card" ...so sad :(
As for her and Jake...I don't have to say anything more :cool:
At the end..I liked her interaction with Eric although he disappointed me..a lot...I mean he lied her 3 times in an episode :eek: :( I really hated it :(

PS: While her and Eric were reconsructing the shooting..she looked like a demon from "charmed" :lol: I loved it :lol: ...changing bullet's directions and then creating an exolosion all with one finger :eek: ...Was it me or was it a little bit weird? :eek: ...although I have to say it was fantastic ;)

yes flo!emily is definitely a 10!
for me she's the best actress of the show.no doubt for me!
(the scene with the bullet ahaha yes..it's weird...but funny!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back