EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yep, a little humor is good for this show, unfortunatly I don't think this would be the right scenario for it (Eric missing/hiding/possibly injured already). It's an awesome suggestion though & I'd absolutly love to see it!!! :D Maybe they should save her flipping him for a scenario where they're arguing over whether or not Nat can hold her own out on the field & then she throws his butt down to prove him wrong. Kinda like in 'Going Under' when he was testing her & she got in his face flirtaciously saying "then get out of my way" :lol: (love that scene!) - only this time after she flips him, she straddles him while he's on the ground & then get's in his face to say something flirty & Natalia-like. :p

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

OMG!!! This would be the best scene ever!!! I can just see it now...her being in white pants with a teal, coral, or yellow lowcut shirt on and her leaning down to his face just enough to where her lips are just inches away from his...ahhh that would be amazing! :drool: I would seriously die if they made this a real scene for an episode!!!!! I don't think Eric would forget that! I surely wouldn't!!! They need a scene like that! Esp since he can really only remember everything after he got shot. Cause apparently he doesn't remember anything before hand. :shifty: But that scene would seriously make my day!

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Unless she gave him the key and he never took it off his key ring.:devil: I mean you never know he could have used it once in a while!:devil:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha! I would love to see them spar like Buffy and her many boyfriends did. I bet Nat would wind hands down. All she'd have to do is distract him with a look or something she said and then she'd be able to pin him down to the ground. :lol: Writers, are you listening? hehe. :D

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pokes TPTB* Are you taking note of this? Oh lord, I think I created a monster... but seriously, all of you have great scenarios in mind. Slightly bordering on smutty at times, but I think EDeN needs a little smut once in a while. Besides, it would be great to see Natalia show off her skills and who better than Eric to show them off to?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Us bordering on smut? No, never. :shifty:
    Besides, it would just be clean EDeN fun, the smut would come later where the cameras would not be able to go. :devil: Having said that, I do think they could push the envelope with EDeN though. Adam & Eva could pull it off with such ease & it would still be romantic & tasteful. For now though, I'd just love for them to bring back the flirty banter, the playful scenes but with a little added sexual tension...ok, a lot!

Random note: Aside from still wanting Nat to have a stalker, I think it'd be great just to see her with a man who's interested in her but her not feeling anything for him....just to see Eric go in protective/jealous-mode. :p

7. beautifuldisaster

Ha, I think he's seen her skills before. (If you know what I mean) I'm sure he wouldn't mind seein them again! ;) I mean how can you seperate both of them, and from what I remember in an interview they said that they're not done yet. Cause there's to much sexual tension between them. But I think that was wayyyy before Eric had a bullet lodged in his brain! Shoot I would die if we got just 1 scene of them together and it actually looked like Eric realized he had a relationship with her. I think they should seriously consider the whole thing about investigatin woman who have been abused and goin through divorces and stuff and them actin like they're married! That would make an amazing few episodes. Like they could make it a to be continued episode! But we'll just have to wait and see.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yeah, I do recall the interview where they (adam & eva) said EDeN wasn''t dead yet. It was around the time when Nick resurfaced - Adam was asked if there would be a love triangle & he said he didn't know how it would pan out but that he thought Natalia was just going to be really confused - that's when the "they aren't dead yet" came in.
    I still remain hopeful for these two - there's just too many unresolved feelings & issues between them. Too much left UNFINISHED, & as far as I'm concerned these 2 will never be dead as long as Natalia is alive & breathing on this show every week!!

I really wish they would do that too, even just as an arc for Natalia & then Eric can play off the situation to be supportive. I'd hate to see her have to face that demon again, but I think it could be good for her & less painful with Eric by her side. One thing I hate that tptb did to these 2 was never letting Nat see that he WAS on her side, or at least he was trying to be if he hadn't been told to stay off the case, & if he hadn't been dragged into the whole restraining order mess. This time around she needs to actually SEE that he's supporting her.
    I totally wish that they would have chosen Nat to walk in on that Nick/Eric fight instead of Ryan - I'd have loooved to see her yelling at Nick to get off of him...& of course to see her holding Eric back!! :p
    Hmm.... maybe there's still a chance for something like that. Like Eric being face to face with a suspect who's being accused of abusing his wife - he tells Eric "the bitch deserved it" - this firing up Eric cause he thinks about Nat, Eric starts pounding at him then Nat has to intervene. I could totally see it. :D Are you getting out your little markers & jotting this down, PTB?!!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oooh, that's a good idea, MJ. I would love to see that play out on the show. Maybe Eric talking to a victim of domestic abuse who killed her husband in self defense and then freaked and covered it up. And Eric thinking about Nat and how she was treated by Nick. After the case wrapped up, I could see him going to her place to see her or calling her just to say he was thinking of her. :adore:

10. beautifuldisaster

Does Eric even remember Nick?! I mean Nick died before he got shot. And he lost all his memory after he got shot. So does he even remember him? I really wish TPTB hadn't killed him off so quickly. They should've done it after he got shot that way he would always remember how he treated Natalia. I guess we'll see what the new season has in store for us! =D Hopefully something wonderful that no one's expectin! I would love to see a scene with both of them and Eric has to take his shirt off for some reason. :drool: I would love to see Natalia reaction to that! ;) September seriously needs to get here!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, believe me I've questioned this a million times!! His memory loss seems off anyway. He woke up & didn't know Marisol was dead, which was at the end of S4 (a good 6 months before the shooting), yet he said later in an epi that it was only the last few months that were blurry. :wtf:
    Either way, no, I don't think he'd remember the ordeal with Nick/Nat (even Nat's arrest) unless someone had mentioned it, & I highly doubt it's been brought to his attention. Quite honestly I think the man woke in that hospital & thought it was still S3. :shifty:

:p I hope so too. Lord knows it's time for the change.

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

First please don't hit me when I say this, but I think it's a good thing that Eric has no memory or a very limited memory of dating Natalia. If you think about it, if Eric break up with Calliegh (really hopefull about this) then to his knowledge the only woman he hasn't had a realtionship with is Natalia. Obviously the two have a great friendhip, and with all that was left unspoken, and all the sexual tension between the two it only could help to build a stronger relationship between the two. Also because Adam and Eva can pull the relationship off with such ease it would be completely beliveable. I think that after all is said and done, and after they've cleared up past issues that there would be no reason they couldn't get back together.

By the way I'm starting to write my first EDeN fanfic. I'll post a link to it after I get the first chapter up. I hope you guys will like it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, that's a good question... I don't think he does 'cause he might not until something jogs his memory. *pokes him lightly* Hopefully his memory will come back piece by piece starting next season. This season was not particularly progressive in terms of remembering things before the shooting.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Nope, not at all. I think they should have taken advantage of those scenes in 'Head Case' when Eric was relating himself to the victim/suspect who had amnesia. I think his first step in "remembering" is to recall Marisol's death & (sadly) he needs to go down that road again -- maybe he's somehow letting her memory preserve some by not acknowledging her illness & death.

I can see why you like it that way. Amnesia or not, he's looking at Natalia in a new light. If indeed he's not remembering thier past together then he is certainly unaware of the mole situation so at least the trust issue isn't hanging over her head. I wonder if she knows this & it's why she doesn't say anything - she'd rather he forget who they were than have him wonder if he can trust her - or does she not want him to have to "relive" Marisol's death? If so, how sweet is that, that she'd allow her memory to "die" so he can keep Marisol's "alive". :( *hugs poor Nat*

I just think he still needs to remember her though!! We've never had true confirmation that he's clueless of thier relationship (only possible hints here & there) but IF his amnesia/memory loss goes further back than a few months prior to his shooting (which as I pointed out earlier, Marisols death that he didn't remember was long before then) then I really would think it'd be something tptb would bring forward & that he'd eventually remember, if this is truly the case. Sucks that we don't know for sure!

Awesome. I'm always up for a good EDeN story. :)

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

And this is what we like Nat unlike his new girlfriend who shall remain nameless:rolleyes:.

*Hugs Nat and hands her a Midori cocktail*;)

Anyway I was watching an episode of seasonf for (I can't remember the name, but I know it's the one with the bracelet incident) and I was wondering does anyone else think that Alexx was the only person besides Ryan who truely knew that something was going on with the two? I'm just curious to hear you guys thoughts on that.

And before I forget the prologue of my EDeN Fanfic is up and I'll put the first chapter up once ff.net document uploader is working again. but anyway here is the link so at least you guys can enjoy the prologue.

Link to Burning Embers of Love:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5126926/1/Burning_Embers_of_Love

Please let me know if it doesn't work. I hope you guys like it!!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.