EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch3r12y - I hope you'll bring us caps my dear....& a video of that scene. :p:p

here's the limo scene.. i'll work on the screencaps later tonight cause im abit busy at the moment.. by the way, the eden scene was awesome (i wanna see more of that next season) and the chemistry (ohh sweet baby jesus - lol) they soo comfy to each other.. lovin' it! :D --- alright, i'll come by later tonight.

Thank you so much Ch3r12y.

I rewatched over & over again :p
I don't know if my ears are working wrong or what, but I turned it up really really really loud near the end when Eric finds the glass nob-thingy, & I swear he says "Talia was right, it is good luck".

Be still my heart, could it be he remembers his Talia!?!?! :luvlove:
Someone else will have to take a good listen cause it may have just been my old ears playing tricks on me....either that or Corey Miller really does love us. :p

I rewatched over & over again :p
I don't know if my ears are working wrong or what, but I turned it up really really really loud near the end when Eric finds the glass nob-thingy, & I swear he says "Talia was right, it is good luck".

Be still my heart, could it be he remembers his Talia!?!?! :luvlove:
Someone else will have to take a good listen cause it may have just been my old ears playing tricks on me....either that or Corey Miller really does love us. :p

OMG! I think that's what he says!!!! :adore: Awwww if only we could get our Eric and Natalia back together now!!!! I would say that is the start of something new! Maybe he's just suffered from amnesia! And now he's coming back! *crosses fingers* I still want Miami to be my number 1 favorite! And if it keeps goin like this than it could possibly still be my number 1 favorite! I'm really like New York right now though! Just keep givin me EDeN and no one gets hurt! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Maybe he just rolls the 'N' into the 'T' when he says her name - like ntalia ....or mmmTalia :devil: :lol:

Maybe he's just suffered from amnesia!
He's just suffering from lack of his NATALIA!! He needs to be near her - she's so good for him....& she would bring him good luck, am I right?!! ;)

Just keep givin me EDeN and no one gets hurt! :thumbsup:
:lol: I agree. Though, I need them in the TRUE FORM of EDeN - the way they used to be!! Not just when they were a couple, but even after, when the relationship was different but still apparent of what thier true bond is....which is something most definitly more than friends or strangers.
Get it together, TPTB -- I know you can. ;)

Maybe he just rolls the 'N' into the 'T' when he says her name - like ntalia ....or mmmTalia :devil: :lol:

Hehe. I was gonna say that he did say "Natalia", but the N was quieter so it sounded like "mmm, 'Talia." Whatever he said, it was nice that they had continuity there within the episode. I loved that he referenced their earlier scene. :)

I just love the way her name rolls of his tongue! My heart skips a beat when he says her name or they have a scene together and you can see the chemistry! It's amazing! They are the best on screen couple I've seen on a show like this in a long time! Now if only TPTB would open their eyes and see it! Maybe their eyes are opening cause Nat had more than 1 scene the other night! I was so excited bout that too!!!!!! I give TPTB a round of applause for the episode the other night! I can't wait to get it on dvd to see what the interviews have! Hopefully next Monday we get another wonderfull EDeN episodeee!!!!

EDeN screencaps...

eden221.png
eden222-1.png

eden223.png
eden224.png

eden225.png
eden226.png

eden227.png
eden228.png

eden229.png
eden2210.png

Ooh thanx Chr312y! Look at all the smiles!!
We should just lock them in that damn limo & never let them out. :lol:
Now see - look at that pic when she leans forward to show him the light on his shirt. Ask yourself something - did she HAVE to touch him? No, she could've just said , hey look at your shirt & pointed - but no, methinks she wanted to touch him, & he liked it :D

My captions for the pics:
:devil:
Pic 2. Eric thinking "I hope these windows are tinted"
Pic 3. Natalia: "do you want the cameras on or off?"
Pic 4. Eric: 'Talia, you naughty girl...let's turn 'em off."
Pic 5. Natalia: 'On the floor this time, or on the seat?" Eric: " uh, both"
Pic 6. Natalia: "I figured you'd say that"
Pic 7. Natalia: "look...that's good luck"
Pic 8. Eric: "it is?"
Pic 9. Natalia: "yes it is...& you're about to get very lucky, my friend"
Eric: "heeheehee"

Thanks for those caps. :) I love the second to last one where they are both smiling. They have such pretty smiles when they're around each other. Such great chemistry too. I loved when she touched his shirt. :lol:

Finally! An EDeN scene and a back-of-a-limo one to boot! *does happy dance*

This scene give me old Eric i used to like

Not to mention the flirty banter is back... and we learned a little 'bout Natalia. It's probably the closest thing to back story we'll get but I'm happy that she shared that little bit with Eric. Hopefully there'll be more of that... love the caps by the way!

Thanks for the caps! MJ loved the captions! They made my day! I would like to see one for the one where shes on the cell though! That could be a good one to! And she is flirty again which we havent seen in a long time! =) Hopefully that's a good thing! I went to the Taylor Swift concert and when she was talkin bout Teardrops On My Guitar and then sang it, it reminded me so much of them! I hope and pray for another scene like that!

OMG! I think that's what he says!!!! :adore: Awwww if only we could get our Eric and Natalia back together now!!!! I would say that is the start of something new! Maybe he's just suffered from amnesia! And now he's coming back! *crosses fingers* I still want Miami to be my number 1 favorite! And if it keeps goin like this than it could possibly still be my number 1 favorite! I'm really like New York right now though! Just keep givin me EDeN and no one gets hurt! :thumbsup:

I love the way Talia rolls off Eric's tongue. Talia sounds passionate and exotic. I hope Eric is starting to miss Natalia keeping him warm at night and how she does makes him feel emotions.

The caps are lovely.

MANNN!!!! I just watched a repeat of 'Skeletons' on A&E - uuuhhh- our lovely EDeN - just too good for words!! Him standing there in front of her, holding both her hands in his. *sigh*
**bleep** :scream: TP:brickwall: TB:brickwall: AHHHHH!:brickwall:
Ohhh, here's the ending.........awww...they're so sweet "we can talk later" -- Eric puts his arms out for a hug :adore:

I'm gonna go now before the rest of this post ends up all bleeps. ;)

*MJ need drinkie now*

^^^^^Omg I know! I watched it both times! lol I absolutely love that episode! The first time I was in the shower and I had it blaring! I was home alone! That is one of the best episodes! I miss that so much! =( I think I'm gonna go hunt down TPTB and give them a piece of my mind! Or ask them if I can write the script for a season! Let me just say there would be so much EDeN for a whole season.....Well I guess I'll have to wait to see if we get any EDeN scenes next week! Yay for the 2 Natalia scenes though! That's more than normal!

^^^All I'm saying is that TPTB likes to torture us... that had so many EDeN moments that it kills me that there aren't any now. *pokes repeatedly* At least we're going in the right direction with the back of the limo scene. Speaking of which, were there any moments in last night's episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back