EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey heather, hey Steph! *hugs* I keep bumping into you guys everywhere...

Methinks he just needs to shack up in 'Talia's house & have numerous beautiful babies together :luvlove:
Come on - stroller, binkie, baby clothes, the blanket, & 'Skeletons' - IT MUST HAPPEN!!

*snickers* That's not a bad idea... and I'm sure he'd like living in Natalia's house. It's near the beach, it's probably bigger than his place, there's good home cooking on the most part... not to mention 24-hour access to Natalia! Though I'm pretty sure that she'd make him clean after himself...

yea u can call me fearless! tht would be funny if she saw tht room and said that it was pretty nasty but wen he came out of the shower omg i about had a heart attack i was waitin for her to pop out of his bed wen the phone started ringin! lol

but wen he came out of the shower omg i about had a heart attack i was waitin for her to pop out of his bed wen the phone started ringin! lol

Me too... I at least thought that she would at least drop by his place just as he was coming out of the shower. *sighs* No such luck. Maybe we'll get something next episode though I didn't see the promo, so I'm not sure. *crosses fingers just in case*

i didnt see the promo either so i hope theres some eden scenes in there (prays to God) man i wish she had been there lol maybe she was back there with the camera men and stuff when they were shootin that scene!!!!!!

Believe me, if there isn't any EDeN scenes I'll be first to send "thoughts" to TPTB ;)
Sometimes I think TPTB just don't quite know what to do with thier interaction because they WERE together. Well they can't ignore it forever now can they? NO!!! & they can't erase what happened, so...Im just going to stay tuned for when the reality of what happened between Eric & Natalia resurfaces. It will.;)

For shnits & giggles...
I have not seen the promo, I don't take much from them anyway.
But with all this going on with Eric trying to find out his real father & bla bla bla, it would take some DNA magic & THAT is Natalia's specialty, so, hopefully we'll get something.

I for one would love to see her get involved with the processing & have one of those scenes (like they have had numerous times before) that always tells us that something is still there between EDeN.
It's most definitly time for one. :p

I love your new avatar MJ! Someone should really put some mistletoe in the lab...

Sometimes I think TPTB just don't quite know what to do with thier interaction because they WERE together.

I think you may be onto something there. The writers aren't exactly experts on what happens when it comes to crime and science so they need to rely on consultants. Why can't they do that for realistic relationships on the show too? That way they have at least have some idea on how to approach the EDeN situation...

^^^ agreed! i want one of those look in the eyes and u can still see it in them that theres still somethin! like they still hope theres some hope someday! and by someday i mean soon like very soon so TPTB needs to get a jump start!

I love your signature fearless! I like that TPTB are at least giving all these baby hints... but they're still evil for avoiding other EDeN moments. Let's hope that there's a few moments in the next episode. I might not be able to see it 'cause I have an exam at around that time... so let me know what happens just in case!

i know there leavin me hangin every time lol and i hope u do good on ur exam! i hate the darn things! im not good with reviews so ill leave that up to somebody else :)

I love your new avatar MJ!
heehee, thanks. I believe they spent lots of time under the mistletoe back in the day. :p
BTW, Fearless, love the banner too!!!

Well we'd better get a few scenes with EDeN tomorrow, I'll be highly disappointed if we don't.

From the looks of the promo, the bullet that grazes his arm flies through a bottle of alcohol first -
Geesh - alcohol, pills. Can anyone say this man needs help??!!
For that reason alone, I'd love to see Natalia jump in & be some help to him. If anyone would actually know (& be willing) how to kiss it & make it all better it would be Natalia! **crosses fingers for a scene like in 'Going Ballistic'**

*Mod walks in*
fearlesswhitehorse please remember to keep your posts to three lines of discussion.
All discussion of RL, fanfiction, fan art, etc.. can be done after you have posted three lines of discussion of the ship.
Thank you :D
*Mod walks out*

For that reason alone, I'd love to see Natalia jump in & be some help to him. If anyone would actually know (& be willing) how to kiss it & make it all better it would be Natalia!

Maybe Eric should hire Natalia as his nurse... all he needs is some good food, good company and a whole lot of love. And who better than Natalia to get the job done? Besides, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind her taking care of him. Lord knows he needs it!

WHAT THE FU********!!!!!! :scream:

This has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever seen on television - NO EDeN scene AGAIN last night. Now Im just...just...pissed off!!
I could completely understand this if EDeN were 2 people who never had much of a relationship, BUT this is NOT the case of EDeN - COME ON!!

For the life of me I cannot understand how TPTB can write in EDeN the way they did & then to have this come out about Eric & - where's Natalia? - oh she's just working, there as Horatio's new sidekick :wtf::rolleyes:

She felt like an "extra", this isn't the way TEAM interaction should be displayed - everyone get's something with the exception of one person? Freaking stupid!!
Where is the spunky & loving Natalia?? It's like ever since her & Eric broke up, & Nickhead kicked the bucket, she's just "there", just working, she's becoming numb - I hate it! :scream:

I thought the episode was good, but the fact that Natalia was just there doing her job as if she didn't know who Eric was at all left me feeling very disappointed in the writers. I totally blame them, because this is not the character that they had developed before.
Maybe the changes in Natalia are supposed to be significant in showing us that without Eric she is LIFELESS, I really don't know, I don't like it though. AT ALL!

TPTB badly need to take another look at what they wrote from Seasons 4 through ...well...before Eric was shot :rolleyes: & seriously look at how ridiculous it is. I've watched snippets of thier scenes that someone has so graciously put up on youtube for us, & they were just SO THE BEST.
I get the biggest kick out of 'Silencer' especially. They looked so giddy, like everything was in the right direction & THEY knew it was, they were so crazy about each other - totally there clear as day....& now we have Eric a mess & Natalia buried in her work....BOTH of them lifeless, numb & UNHAPPY!!! UGH....what a way to destroy 2 people's happiness PTB, great job :rolleyes: They better get this :censored: together. Consistancy here would be good ya know!

Whoa, calm down MJ! *hands her a Midori cocktail* Here, sip on that for a while...

I totally blame them, because this is not the character that they had developed before.
What happened to the Natalia who was feisty and didn't back down when Eric brushed her off? And I still don't see a Natalia-centric story arc. They really need to develop her character more... though Eva might have given us a hint. When she was talking, I heard a trace of a Texan or Midwestern accent. It's not as strong as Frank's but it's an accent nonetheless. Coincidence or do you think that there's more to it?

But still TPTB do need to have Eric and Natalia interacting with each other again. Where was she after Eric talked with his mom? Another one of those scenes that TPTB don't ever film... they always leave the best ones out. That doesn't meant that she didn't talk to him about it though. Maybe we should get the footage ourselves...

i just watched it cuz i wasnt here when it was on and i wish they had let nat walk in when they started talkin and she tell eric that they found somethin and then his mom be like whos she? and he be like um...... she a friend of mine whos helped me through alot and and nat just sit there smilin at them and he looks at her smilin or somethin and then hes like ok ill b there in a minute and she says ok and it was nice to meet u and when she leaves thats when his mom says she was really pretty eric! u need to hook up with her! i could see her in r family! and the children omg they were be so beautiful!!!! lol i would just like 1 scene in every episode with them together! i guess ill keep waitin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back