EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dancing! ooooh! maybe someone who is good at manips can do a manip from the movie poster of a dance related movie. Like I said before, I could totally see Eden doing the tango like in the movie "True Lies". :lol: I can also see them swing dancing for some odd reason. Or the samba. What's that really sexy dance that Mama and some old guy did on that one ep of Mama's family? I can't remember what it was called. :lol: but, whatever it was, I can see Eden doing that one. :D

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Sexy dancing and Mama's Family????? That doesn't even sound right:lol: scary thought:vulcan:.

Honestly, I could see Eric & Natalia doing anything & everything!!!!!!!!:p

BTW, Karu , I brought your drawing over to Eva's message board & posted it there in the fan creation section...maybe she'll get a nice kick out of it!!!;):D

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

The thread's alive again! *does happy dance*

I wish... but I could get in trouble if I drew that. That was actually a scenario that I thought up of. I wasn't actually planning on drawing it!

Oh yeah! How could I forget that? *smacks forehead* Hmm, *reads MJ's tango picture* nice scenario by the way. *adds to it* Natalia-- red stilettos, red lips, hair curled and windswept, holding a Midori cocktail in one hand... Eric-- one hand playing with Natalia's hair, sexy smirk on his face. Anything else I should add?

Awesome! Thanks again! *goes to check it out* Oh wait, where is that again? I've never been there before...

LATER: Uh oh, I can't see it... apparently you need to have an account in order to access the fan creation section. Can anyone post the link here?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  4. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Yeah, I know it was weird. There was a dance contest and they had to pull the type of dance out of a hat and they got a really sexy one. :lol: I think mostly she just wanted to show up Naomi. :lol:

Let's see, what other dances can I see Eden doing... I can't see them doing the Macarena. Eric I can see doing the robot and Nat laughing at him. :lol: Seeing Eric do the Roger Rabbit would be funny. :lol: I remember the Roger Rabbit, but god that's one of the weirdest dances ever.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

(@ KARU), mmmm....not sure if I can do that, is it allowed?
    I would suggest just joining, it's pretty easy to sign up.:)

Ok, so no baywatch? Works for me, but I do love the idea of the dancing one & Eric playing with her hair sorta thing :p hehee nice!
    Although, a Garden of Eden style drawing would be perfect for them!!!;)

While we're on the subject of dancing, though....where would they dance at? a club/restaraunt? on the beach? in the lab joking around?

And if they went to dinner, what type of place would they eat at, what would they wear, what do you think he/she would order, describe the atmosphere...all that good stuff!

Didn't see you GNRFan, you snuck in in me!!
    The Roger Rabbit??? Oh please no, I'd die laughing!!!
    I'd like to see them slow dancing, just your basic slow music, hand in hand, arms around each other...the good mushy stuff! They can boogy first but then slow it down some!!!!

6. GregNickRyanFan

Garden of Eden would be cool. Love the playing with the hair thing. Where would they dance? All of the above. :lol: Type of place they'd go to eat: I'd say fancy Italian retauraunt. As for what they'd order, I dunno about food, but I can see Nat ordering a Strawberry Daquiri. :lol: Slow dancing is good.

7. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

I actually had something more upbeat in mind. The Tango is great, however some of the faster type dances like the Rhumba. It seems a bit more in synch with the two.

Good description of Delko, white shirt open at the collar and buttons one or two left undone. As for Natalia, I had in mind an old stand by -the LBD.
    LBD stands for Little Black Dress. Absolutely perfect!
    :drool::drool::drool:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

As I said before...BOOGY FIRST then slow down!!!:p

I KNOW Natalia must have a little black dress in her closet somewhere!!!

How 'bout a Miami epi scenario with Natalia (in her LBD) at a restaurant/club having dinner with friends & someone on the dance floor suddenly keels over. Eric's working a late shift & he meets her there to investigate. Could you imagine the look on his face seeing her all dolled up!??!?!?! :D
    The case somehow gets them dancing at the restaurant which is now a crime scene, she shows him what the victim was doing, they dance while playing out how the victim may have died.
    I can think of a million more ways of getting these 2 to hit the dance floor!!! Are you listening PTB????;)

9. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, MJ... that sounds absolutely perfect! Maybe you should write that in a fic. :D I would, but I kinda suck at writing complicated dance steps. :lol: And by complicated, I mean anything more than slow dancing. :lol:

Holy crap! I just had an idea for a fic pop into my head. There's a holiday party somewhere (can't think of a locale yet, someone's house most likely) and all the CSIs come as well as Jake, Yelina, Valera, Frank, etc... There's a glass bottle with a mistletoe painted on it. They all decide (or at least the younger ones decide) to play "Holiday Spin The Bottle".

How do you think Eric or Natalia would react if they spun and landed on each other? Of course in this fic, I'd have to have Rave and Cake together too and probably Horatio/Yelina (what is their shipper name btw?)... maybe Aaron could have Samantha. :lol:

By the way, could someone please tell what this picture is about? it's from the ep "Born To Kill". Who is that kid? I think I might have only seen the last second of this ep with the Cake kiss (cause I was peeved about the Ryan thing and didn't want to watch him being fired lol).

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think she does have a little black dress in her wardrobe... though it's probably for special occassion 'cause we usually see Natalia in bold colours. If she is gonna break out the LBD, she needs to have a touch of colour, like maybe a pair of fire engine red stilettos! *nudges TPTB* Did you get that?

That was the little girl who was kidnapped by her uncle, who is the XXY killer. Eric was the one who got her out of the boat and into safety. Come to think of it, the girl looks a little like Natalia with her hair and eyes. Coincidence maybe?

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That was the little girl who was kidnapped by her uncle, who is the XXY killer. Eric was the one who got her out of the boat and into safety. Come to think of it, the girl looks a little like Natalia with her hair and eyes. Coincidence maybe?[/quote]

I loved that scene!!!! She does look like a little mini-Natalia!!! How cute!

Damn they would have gorgeous kids. **hint hint TPTB**
    Too bad Nat didn't get to see him with the little girl. I have to wonder if her biological clock is just tickin' away, she's the only CSI (aside from the emotional basket case Horatio), that was married & gave the impression that she was ready for her own family (until Nick ruined it); then we have Eric who obviously wants it too....*hint hint PTB*

The characters are so perfect for each other!!!!:p

BTW, "skeletons" was on last night...the whole baby thing just gets me all mushy every time.:lol: I loved how he held her hand walking her out of the elevator to talk to him & then when she was telling him that she'd call him after the appt., he was holding her hand fumbling her fingers!!! "I believe you, 'Talia" with his big huge smile...so sweet!

UGHHHH...they sooooo badly need to be that way again!

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You saw the resemblence too MJ? I agree with you... they would make gorgeous babies! We were discussing this in the old thread, but we haven't talked about how many kids they should have or what personality traits the kids should get from their parents. For example, a daughter that gets Eric's love of the water or a son who has Natalia's building savvy. Any thoughts on that?

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't really know why but I could see them with alot of kids, not like a whole litter or anything, but at least 3.
    2 girls & 1 boy. Thier traits? Mmm, not sure, I just know they would be so damn pretty it's almost pathetic! We know they'd all be bearing gorgeous brown eyes & dark hair!!!
    & they need a dog, I can totally see them owning a big dog, living in Nat's big house with thier 3 beautiful kids, that look just like Eric & Natalia!!!:p

It would help to know what Nat does in her spare time, we don't know enough about her except for the bad stuff that happened in her marriage, her relationship with Eric, her sisters & we know she has nieces...she's obviously a science nerd... & well, we know she likes Midori and spending time with a certain Cuban hottie;):devil:

14. GregNickRyanFan

the picture is absolutely adorable. He looks like a proud Daddy in that pic. :lol: I love it! And yeah, she does look like she could be Nat's kid. That isn't Eva's real daughter is it?

I could see them owning a dog too. What kind do you think they'd get? For some reason I'm thinking Golden Retriever or Yellow Lab. I don't know why I see that, but I do. :lol:

What do you think they'd name their kids and the dog? I'm thinking one of their daughters would definitely be named after Marisol. :) And one of their sons would probably be named after Tim Speedle. :D

So, Marisol and Timothy for two of the kids. I'm thinking maybe Speed for the dog. :lol:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well, she did help design the new lab, so we know she has design savvy and she did go to a ballet, so maybe she's a dancer. But yeah, it would help if we knew her hobbies and what she likes to do. In the mean time, what kind of hobbies do you think Natalia would have? For some reason, I see her as a surfer... she does have that kind of physique to me.

I think they would actually choose those names... though I think it was MJ who suggested that one of the daughters be named Eden. It would be a perfect tie-in with the ship! Speed for the dog? That's perfect... yeah, he ought to be a golden retriever. There needs to be a blonde dog in a sea of brunettes... for contrast of course!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.