Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SATC ep is fun, if you can get over the fact that he's dating Carrie, grrr!!! But we do get to see topless Eddie and he's smiling lots!

I was never a big fan of Sex and the City. I never did get to see the episode with Eddie.

You cannot rent Miracle. I think it should be a cardinal rule as part of the Eddie Fan Club that you should buy it in order to watch Eddie over and over again. But that's okay. :)

^^^ I love Miracle, its one of my favorite movies ever, not only because of Eddie (he's an added bonus... lol) but its just an amazing story.

I was never a fan of SATC either, I only watched it for Eddie, same went for like Dawsons Creek and Felicity.

Yeah he was... In 2002 the episode was called "Everything put together, falls apart" and he played a guy named Max Winter. Aside from seeing the re-run of that and ya know, SATC, Felicity all those, I was never into those shows on a regular basis... lol

Haha, you don't have to. But I remember buying it in a store.. which part of NJ do you live in?

CSINYRULZ said:
^^^ I love Miracle, its one of my favorite movies ever, not only because of Eddie (he's an added bonus... lol) but its just an amazing story.

I was never a fan of SATC either, I only watched it for Eddie, same went for like Dawsons Creek and Felicity.
Yeah, Miracle is definitely a great story. And as for Felicity etc. I never really watched them. Those kinds of shows don't really get my interest.

i saw Miracle on sale at Target about a month ago, so if you are interested in buying it, you may want to check out Target. That is also where i bought it when it first came out on DVD. ;)

that's true. target does have everything.

i'm in piscataway, actually. the stores here never seem to have what you want when you want it. the person who got me my s1 dvds had to go online in order to find them.

and then, months later, after you've already gone through all the trouble, it will randomly appear in the store you could have sworn you've checked about fifty times. *curses department store gods* they don't really like me at all.

*sigh* Haven't had ANY luck finding Miracle locally. :( Don't have a credit card to buy online, either. Gots to find a way...

and then, months later, after you've already gone through all the trouble, it will randomly appear in the store you could have sworn you've checked about fifty times

Oh yes! About 2 days after I'd ordered it online, Miracle showed up in a HMV store near me...in the discount section. Luckily though I'd have only saved about 10 cent by buying it in the shop, so I wasn't too annoyed. And it was totally worth the wait when I got it.

I know what you mean ILRR I was looking for season 1 for a long time. Then just like you said one time after looking for the millionith time it popped up at target. ;) I have seen both movies in the theater so really need to rent them again. ;) Good luck in the search but with a growing fan club his movies are probably flying off the shelfs. Explaining why its so hard to find them now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back