Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those caps from All Access, they are some of my favorites of all the screencaps of him. I love those scenes with him and Stella.

And it's not eyeliner; he doesn't need it with those thick black eyelashes. His eyes are just dreamy...

You're welcomed :)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
'Sad Flack' you just can't help but want to make him happy.
I know a bunch of ways I can do that, but I will refrain since Fred is watching me intently :devil:

lyne, love your avatar!

oh man, great new pics! i am glad his hair is still shorter. and that pic of eddie in all black with the longer hair...WOW! his eyes looked amazing!!!!!!!!!!

May as well put my portrait in this thread too!

eddie50darksm.jpg

It depends on the details, usually a few hours. Colored pencil works up pretty fast; that's why I like it!

Lyne - that portrait is gorgeous, I cant even draw a stick figure.... lol beautiful drawing of... of course, an amazing looking man.

Lyne, that's gorgeous. Yes, I'm complimenting you again because it is just that good.

I like drawing stick figures if it's for school or something. But when I'm serious about it, I'll put in a lot of effort and time to make sure it looks good.

so jealous. so freakin jealous. the artwork is amazing.

hi guys! :D

i have to go back and catch up on all the posts, but i missed you guys *hugs*

alright, i have to disappear again. bye!

Has anyone seen the "Sex in the City" episode that Eddie was in? It was really cute. I haven't seen him anything except "Miracle" other than CSI and I really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out!

i saw it, but im not a big fan of sex in the city. csi:ny is the only thing i've seen him in wait there's friends, i want to see miracle but i can't find it anywhere and im cheap cause i want to rent it not buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back