Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the Glory Days pics are hilarious. :lol:

No harm in mentioning the fanfic, I just thought it was a strange pairing the first time I heard of it, and I'm kind of surprised that someone else picked up on it and has written multiple chapters. ;)

And I see you've got an avatar now. I'm not surprised it's of Eddie. :lol: Love the banner too. :p

This pic hasn't been posted in a while. Guh, I'd love to bring this man home to my mom (although she'd probably flirt with him :lol:)
Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg

*sniggersnigger* jorja i love that last one you posted. it's such an "oh behave" pic!

and Fay you naughty little monkey for springing that upon me! his hair looks so run-your-hands-through. and hsi eyes look so...uhh...dreamy? for lack of an unfangirly word :lol:
i could go on forever...but i shan't!

Faylinn said:
I know, the Glory Days pics are hilarious. :lol:

No harm in mentioning the fanfic, I just thought it was a strange pairing the first time I heard of it, and I'm kind of surprised that someone else picked up on it and has written multiple chapters. ;)

And I see you've got an avatar now. I'm not surprised it's of Eddie. :lol: Love the banner too. :p

Yes, I finally got enough posts to have an avatar and banner and I was waiting to put up my Eddie stuff.

As for Angie and Don being a strange pairing, I don't think it's any stranger than Don and Danny! ;) It's an uncommon pairing but not a strange one. I don't know about you but I've never been able to get behind Flack paired with Lindsay and since Aiden is dead I haven't gotten into that one either. BTW I see you have some stories on ff dot net. The one about the car keys was cute. That's yours, right?

hidinginmyeyes said:
I love the screencaps from Glory Days. I must get that on DVD!!!
Oh the DVD isn't that great thing... :(
I bought it only because of Eddie :lol: but I watch it carefully: the clown scenes scare me, don't wanna a clown Eddie... :(

That pic I posted up there is definitely one of my favorites. *stares at it some more*...wait, was I saying something? :lol:

That 70s pic is wretched. If Flack ever grows a mustache, we'll have to run to LA and shave it off. :lol: Oh, the horror! :lol:

By Don/Angie being strange, I mean in the sense that Don is a cop, she's an ex-con of some degree or other, and I really just can't see it. Of course, it's entirely possible that the author gave Angie some background and development that I'm not taking into account, but...*shrug* Danny/Don might be a bit of an atypical pairing, but I wouldn't call it strange. ;)

Yep, that's my fanfic with the car keys. There will eventually be a sequel, but my muse is determined that it will be slashy. :p Danny gets to drive, though (which is not a good thing). :lol:

And now pictures for the drool thread. :)

(I don't think I've posted this one recently...)
I loved his hair in this episode, not sure why. :lol:
PASTMYSHOULDERGMaCSFlackcap.jpg

Some season 1 love:
theeyeeeees.jpg

Flacksmiling.jpg

OMG, the sideburns :lol:
Saturday I watched an episode of S1 with my 2 friends (CSI addictet too), and we couldn't stop staring at those sideburns :D

Same story for the mustache :lol:

As for Angie and Don being a strange pairing, I don't think it's any stranger than Don and Danny! It's an uncommon pairing but not a strange one.

Don and Angie seem like a "strange" pairing to me. :confused: Angie's a con (whether she's out of prison or not) and from what I can recall from Live or Let Die she's either been in jail for awhile or she's been there before. :(

Flack is a loyal cop. He's proven that in The Fall with Gavin Moran. He believes the bad guys (gal in this case) should all be locked up. He would never risk his job or anything else, to date an ex-con. I know it's just a fanfic, but this is just IMO.

Now, I don't consider Danny and Flack a strange pairing at all. Is there something wrong with a same sex relationship? :confused: I see that as much more normal than Flack and an ex-con.

Hey Jorja, if you're looking for a Flack fix (or a Danny/Flack fix) there's a new fic out but I can't post here. You can pm me or Fay if you want the link. :p

Couldn't leave without posting some Eddie pics. :p

From Miracle
EddieMiracle3.jpg

Tag on Friends
cahill10.jpg

Another one from Miracle
EddieMiracle2.jpg

Faylinn said:
This pic hasn't been posted in a while. Guh, I'd love to bring this man home to my mom (although she'd probably flirt with him :lol:)
Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg
:eek: bloody hell, those are some awesome eyes! and his hair is seriously pitch black!!
*dies* guh x a million!!!

if i brought him home to my mum she'd probably make him fat with lots of home cooked food. :lol:

...but i know a secret diet that'll burn the unwanted kilos in no time! :D ;) :devil:

Great pics everyone. I personally like Flack/Eddie with the short hair, really short like it is this season. It just plays up his incredible eyes and shows the shape of his face. But he looks great in all the pics, except maybe the one with the mustache. That just doesn't look right. He's a hott boy. That's for sure!

Edit: and you're right, 1CSIMfan, it IS just fanfic, and I guess if aliens can come down and make Danny pregnant then Don can date an ex-con, right? ;) :lol: It's all a matter of perception and what works for each individual reader. I don't think there's any right or wrong, is there? I hope there's not, anyway! :)

and you're right, 1CSIMfan, it IS just fanfic, and I guess if aliens can come down and make Danny pregnant then Don can date an ex-con, right? It's all a matter of perception and what works for each individual reader. I don't think there's any right or wrong, is there? I hope there's not, anyway! :)
Er, well I'd definitely say there's a difference between thinking that Don wouldn't date an ex-con and a story that is obviously intended to be funny and not be taken seriously. There isn't a D/F fan out there who actually thinks the alien-impregnation thing was anything more than a joke. From what I understand based on previous comments, this Flack/Angie story is meant to be taken seriously, hence my doubtful attitude. I wasn't the one who did the inital comparison to Danny/Flack, so...Yeah, it's all about perception, people see what they see. And I don't see Flack with an ex-con so I guess I won't be reading that story. No offense to whoever wrote it. *shrug*

Anyway, back to Eddie pictures.

Aww, isn't he cutesy? :p
wouldtheseeyeslie.jpg

I'm hoping for some awesome screencaps from this past episode. It wasn't the best episode ever, but Flack looked hot. :lol: And his hair was shorter. :p

Alright guys, there's a fanfic forum for fanfics, and a shipper forum for ship debates. This thread is all about the hotness that is Eddie/Flack. And Flack would be snarking us all now if he saw how off topic this has gotten. :p Bring on the pretty pictures, like the one above. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back