Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can post the links to pics even if you can't put in the actual image yet. ;)

Doofy face!
CSI-CAPSFGFlackface2.jpg

Omigah!
CSI-CAPSFGFlackface.jpg

Is that the episode where Lindsay is eating bugs? "Fare Game" I think it's called. Boy am I looking forward to getting season 2 on DVD. Soon! I saw all the episodes but I wasn't the fan-addict I am now. If I had been I'd have taped them all as I am doing now. Thanks for the pics Faylinn. I'll be able to post them soon. And I do know I can post links. Thanks again!

Yep, they're from "Fare Game." Didn't even realize the first one was from the same episode when I posted it, I just love his expression. Now that I look at the tie, it's obvious. :lol:

BWAAAAHAHAHA! Omigah indeed :eek: (shuddering - to the expression first, the tie second).

That second screencap woke me up. Geez I usually need coffee for that.

My first belly laugh for the day ... thanks Faylinn :lol:

Does anyone have some pics of Eddie Cahill in Dawsons Creek that they could post?
I used to watch Dawsons Creek but i don't remember him. A picture would help.

CSI_Watcher_8 ... I was wondering when that screencap would finally appear! Thanks! I was watching that scene and I was like "holy crotch shot!" :lol: :devil:

Gotta love screencaps! This episode was a Flack-fest and it was great!

That is a very nice picture of Stella and Eddie. But I don't think Stella is the one that's impressed. It's Carmine. ;)

Eddie should have been ranked higher, but I bet it was the eyes. You can't miss them.

a little off topic, but i watched grease last night and all i could think of was flack in his leather jacket... :devil: wonder if eddie can sing like john travolta? :cool:

I never liked the leather jacket. As for whether he can sing or not, I have no idea. I wanna know if he can dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back