Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to sleep in his arms *sigh*

...and wake up under his arm *sigh*

*day dreaming*

Let's get some more drool flowing in this drool thread. :lol: (Actually, that sounded kind of gross. :p)

Love it, love it, love it--he's so sexy. ;)
sexylook.jpg

And yet, so doofy. :p
CSI-CAPSFGFlackface2.jpg

:lol:

Geez... I love the pics! It's one of the most handsome guys i've ever seen on tv. Wait! I've ever seen!!! There are not guys like him in my town. :(

I posted this over in the 'better abs' thread to prove a point, but I thought I'd post it in here too since it's now one of my favorite pictures of Eddie. (I got it from Cassidy over at LJ when she posted it on another messageboard)

Eddiewithfacialhair.jpg

Wow that is a good picture. Pulse started racing! :devil:
What point were you trying to prove? Because if it was to say he is hotter then both of them. Then I say point proven. ;)

Someone mentioned that they wouldn't want Flack with facial hair, so I had to share that smexy picture of him. My reaction to it was: Hot_Day-um! Between the eyes and the bone structure and that little bit of scruff...*dead* And I just want to play with his hair. *fans self*

He'd make such purty babies...but I'm just saying. ;) (Can you imagine how drop dead gorgeous his daughters would be? He'd have to get a gun to scare all the boys away. :lol:)

Anyway, it looks hot on Eddie, but I think as far as Flack goes, I couldn't see him with scruff like that unless he'd been held hostage for a few days or something (just pulling that one out of my butt :p). Flack is so well-dressed and immaculately groomed, I can't see him with scruff unless he let himself go or something was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back