Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, lets jjust stick with the hugging for now! ANyway, I agree hes looking more hot, we may be seeing a more serioous Detective Flack (I love that title) on our screens

Wow! Thank you so much for those pics. We finally have some promo shots! It's great to know he's back. Those are some wonderful pictures!

The first one is awsome! His eyes...so beautiful! Man, the second one is great too. Love 'em. :D The Flack tie/shirt/jacket combos are back too! YAY!

::tries to stand up, glances at promo pics and falls back down:: I swear the man cannot get any hotter... if he did.. ::grabs shock paddles and holds them in the air:: someones going to have to shock me back to life.

so far i've saved 2 lives today *grabs shock paddles from CSINYRULZ* so i'll keep these. wow, im lucky they didn't post any of carmine/danny or else id be needing your help.:lol:

*thud* Those are amazing promo pics. His eyes are so.. blue. And I saved the extra-large pics, because you can see his blue-eyedness much more that way. But I don't mind his clothing combinations--they look way better than some of his other ones.

I've been on a steady diet of CSINY reruns since I got my season 3 set and been taping the season 2 reruns. I sit here reading the posts and I'll hear his voice on the TV and about break my neck looking over my shoulder to see him on camera. He is sooooo fine....

Lol loving the pics, The second one is my fave, he looks really wistful. Pinstripes suit him really well, I was thinking abuot pinstripe eddie the other day actrually . (Hmmm)

I also saved big pics, I want to use them as my backgrounds. Then I can stare those blue eyes every time when I'm at computer.....

Thanks feenx, you're an angel :) such a lifesaver!

Thank god, it's a laptop and very easy to take with to bed.

And sleep, of cource!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back