Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D What else you're thinking?

Oh god, I should be sleeping, in this side of globe, we have a night going on :)

yes... ^^ parties in the dark are AMAZING!! I love my laptop, I can take it to bed with me and stare at Flack/Eddie while I fall asleep to music.. ::goes off into day-dream land:: he he.. :)

I hate my laptop, but I LURVVEEE "Jake" my iPod- he now has a few CSI:NY episodes on him (after careful...yet powerful beating and cursing) so now I can fall asleep to Eddie's voice without the entire house having to hear it (my sister gets P.O.'d when she has to listen to CSI:NY allllll night)

CSINYRULZ; now I understand your location ;)

feenx; you should have home theather projector, you can see a big screen to your bed. And very big Eddie, you can even see pores :D

miumiu said:
CSINYRULZ; now I understand your location ;)

feenx; you should have home theather projector, you can see a big screen to your bed. And very big Eddie, you can even see pores :D

i don't think i'll be looking at his pores, if ya get what i mean :devil:

CSINYRULZ said:
yes... ^^ parties in the dark are AMAZING!! I love my laptop, I can take it to bed with me and stare at Flack/Eddie while I fall asleep to music.. ::goes off into day-dream land:: he he.. :)
LOL that's a great idea! Why haven't I thought of that before? :D *huggles laptop*

:lol: :lol: Remember, that projector shows a really big picture ... :devil: :devil:

Wow, plenty of gutter talk in here.

I'm glad I don't go on here during school. The administrators wouldn't approve. But maybe I should show them a picture of Eddie and all will be well.. :D

LOL that's a great idea! Why haven't I thought of that before?

glad to give you the idea... :)

::yawns:: ergh. I'm so dead, I just wanted to drop in and give you guys this...

Flacks expression when he opens his apartment door and see's you waiting for him... in a "compromising position"

216_0962.jpg

219_0769.jpg

I gotta find a few fav. Eddie/Flack pics so I can tape them up in my new locker at work... :) 3 Weeks and 2 days till Season 3 premiere and we can see the "new hottness of Flack" I'm so stoked. But right now, I gotta go shine my boots and get to bed, gotta be up for work in the mornin'. Night girls!

pics credit to CSI-CAPS.com

I am sooo looking forward to Season 3!!! Eddie looks delicious in the promo pics. And it sounds like we will get a few really good eps from Season 2 in the meantime. Something to keep us all occupied till September 20th!!!

Flacks expression when he opens his apartment door and see's you waiting for him... in a "compromising position"
:lol: this man does yoga and by the expression on his face that must be one compromising position ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back