Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stops* im getting there in the mean while....
hoteddieflack-1.jpg

...my favorite pic
yahoo_drool.gif

These boys would be so damn lucky if they ever walked into our gutter, they would be treated like kings... we're amazing girls, they'd never forget us down here! we'd have to tell them to send all their hot friends down here.

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
*stands in line patiently*

No, we can't leave Harper out of the cuddle party. He deserves some action too. ;)

haha, passed you*stops* Hill can join the party anytime.

Yeah, Flack with sunglasses is definitive my favorite pic all the time... :eek:

I hope, we seen in the next season more such great hotness... ;)

Thanks for the pic, feenx !

feenx said:
*stops* im getting there in the mean while....
[image]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/feenx86/hoteddieflack-1.jpg[/image]

...my favorite pic[image]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/feenx86/yahoo_drool.gif[/image]

I love this one too. The only thing that would make it better is if he wasn't wearing sunglasses, because we can't see those unbelievably sky-blue eyes. But still, this is a great pic of him. He's so wonderfully tall and lean, he just makes me want to wrap myself all around him. :devil:

he he, I want to be wrapped in his arms... on a beach somewhere... and know that we have a hotel suite waiting for us whenever... ;) ::evil grin:: I lurrvve him, and I'm actually starting to warm up to him in his aviator-looking glasses... I wasnt too keen on them before, but I'm warming up to them.

ahh. the glasses again. yes Eddie seems to quite like them too!

in the pic recently, of him Hill and Carmine, he has them in his top pocket. sadly i got rid of the picture for some reason...:confused:

i was also strangely pleased to see that his hair is in fact speckled with grey :D

You guys are looking his glasses or hair ...

Well, I'm looking his ...hmmmm....badge :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back