Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Yep...they're the best. ;)

More pics anybody??

Deep in Danny thoughts?? Looks like it to me. :rolleyes:
tddwp1.jpg

Is Flack looking at what Danny's talking about? Nope, he's looking at Danny. What else??
na2.jpg

They're talking to a suspect (a beautiful woman no less) and who is Flack looking at? Danny AGAIN. He's got it so bad for him.
bst.jpg

How much more obvious can Flack be?? They're walking through a door and is Flack watching where he's going? Nope, he's staring at Danny AGAIN. :p
dfdm1.jpg

It would be nice to see this smile when you go to sleep *sigh*
"Good night darling"

I've heard a aforism: "If you'll laugh a lot, you'll live much longer". I don't know, is it international one or only in my country :confused: ??

^ yea, i've heard that laughing is good for you. there was also something like 5 mins of really hard laughter is a better than 30mins of jogging...but then again that may not be true :p

afrikana it's been scientifically proven that laughing makes you skinnier! i think it's something like 20 minutes laughing? 30? can burn up to 500 calories.
what I would like to know is why i'm not any skinnier then! cause i laugh so much it's unreal. or maybe that's why, furing summer, when i don't really go anywhere, I don't put on any weight. who knows!

oops! so OT there!
guyyss, its July 20th. WHERE ARE MY PROMO PICS PEOPLE!!!!!
*breathe*

...so Eddie laugh a lot 'cause he doesn't have any extra pounds! :)

I want also see new promo pics, we need badly new material here!!!! When they will show 1. ep (september)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back