Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man with his gun
eyebrows.gif

215_0405.jpg

Okay, question. Does anybody know what type of gun that is that he's holding?

It's just I'm in the middle of a new fic and I don't want to just refer to it as 'Flack's gun', I'd like to be able to put a proper ID on it.

Heh, Shuriyucsi, one of the reasons I didn't want to just use the phrase 'Flacks gun' was because I didn't want it to be mistaken for a euphemism for something else belonging to Flack.

Which makes your comment
Can't give you anything narrower than that unless I was handling the thing.
a whole lot more amusing <vbeg>

Mmmmmm, I just dropped by to check out the thread. And I must say, there are some VERY nice pictures over here. I think I'll stay awhile and bask in the glory.

God, I can not wait for premiere. Two months is like a lifetime. *sighs*

Ceindreadh said:
Heh, Shuriyucsi, one of the reasons I didn't want to just use the phrase 'Flacks gun' was because I didn't want it to be mistaken for a euphemism for something else belonging to Flack.

Which makes your comment
Can't give you anything narrower than that unless I was handling the thing.
a whole lot more amusing <vbeg>
muahahahha yes, we need hands-on training with the gun... :devil: :D

:lol: GoodLittleWench tut tut!

although i totally agree. i'd pretend to be really bad, just so i could get "extra" lessons. in private of course...don't want getting done for indecent exposure!

I'm wondering what person smiles.. no, smirks when they're holding their gun? Wow, that sounded totally obvious but really awkward.

I can't wait two months. I dread summer for the reason that I can't wait for the new seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back