Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hands emily ice pack* lol, i think we all had a similar reaction! but i like it better when he has short hair. it makes him, if it's even possible, hotter. *fans self*

Flackman! Eddie could kinda pass himself off as Superman. Or he could be ours. ;)

Glory Days was a nice show compared to the other stuff that was on at the time. It was a good show.

Tonight, Stealing Home is on, which I have NEVER seen. Is there any Flack in it?

Watched Sex&The City last night, with Eddie. When I saw him iceskating...oh, so cute...then he seems to be gay, and I thought about Danny...WHY? Dunno...really no idea... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nim said:
Watched Sex&The City last night, with Eddie. When I saw him iceskating...oh, so cute...then he seems to be gay, and I thought about Danny...WHY? Dunno...really no idea... :lol: :lol: :lol:
really no idea, huh?

Hello Blue Eyes Blue... :cool:

209_0546.jpg

Listen to miumiu--she's still trying to resist the pull of D/F. Somebody hold her down and show her shippy pictures!! :lol:

ETA:

FlacklookingoverDannysshoulder.jpg

CSICAPSRAINFlackandDanny.jpg

CSICAPSBSTFlackandDanny.jpg

What?! I was just posting some pictures of Flack--another character is bound to be in some of the shots! ;) :devil:

CrimeShark, you posted such an awsome pic! That's one of my favorites! I love his beautiful blue eyes! *swoon*

Awwww! Yay! Danny/Flack pictures! :D I love them! They're so great together!

^ danny/flack is the BEST ship :D
*holds miumiu down* you can't resist forever...

absolutely gorgous pics people. (miu, notice that flack is WAAAAAY to close to danny for friendship ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back