Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
afrikana said:
^ yea it would. :lol: i think we're freaking out miumiu with the DF lurve :lol: :p (we need to convert her :devil: )
I'm guessing that one of Kimmychu's fan fics won't be the way to go?

Hot picture Faylinn! :D He always looks so great!

Yeah! Us D/F shippers have tons of fun. Parties all the time. It's a great side to be on. If you want to give it a try. :D

^ not to mention the the smokin' fanfiction and conversations... :D :devil:

springmoon - i don't think she'll handle those fics very well! :lol: lmao.

L2MS, the long coat IS vewwy sexy!!
drool3.gif
:D pride and prejudice? never read it though :lol: .

afrikana said:
^ not to mention the the smokin' fanfiction and conversations... :D :devil:

springmoon - i don't think she'll handle those fics very well! :lol: lmao. pride and prejudice? never read it though :lol: .

L2MS, the long coat IS vewwy sexy!! [image]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/athlov/animations/drool3.gif[/image] :D
oh i remember when i first read one... ah... what was i talking about

^ my first fic was quite an experience too. :p it was a seriously smutty DF! :D but i can't remember which :( .

btw you were talking about how we needed to convert miumiu :p

afrikana said:
^ my first fic was quite an experience too. :p it was a seriously smutty DF! :D but i can't remember which :( .

Same here. The first D/F fanfic I read was quite smutty too! *thinks* Yeah I remember the first one I read. :D

^^The first D/F fanfic that I read was DD and I started at chapter 30 no less. :eek: Then I had to go back and find chapter 1. Talk about getting broken in on Kimmy's fics. :lol:

Heh. "Nine Months" was my first D/F fic. What a way to get into a ship, eh? :lol:

Maybe we can use Flack as the lure to get miumiu on our side. ;)

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack2.jpg

What? I totally posted that picture because Flack's in it. :rolleyes: I mean, Danny's going to be in some of the pictures of Flack, right? It's not like I posted a shippy picture or anything...:devil:

Oh, and of course I need to post the wave since I just passed by it in my photobucket account. *loves the wave*
CSI-CAPSFlackfunnywavetoDanny.jpg

Awwww...dorky Flack wave. At least the shirt and tie match. Pic #1 needed a solid tie. How many times to I have to tell him...solid ties with striped shirts. Is that too much to ask for? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, he looks hot no matter what he wears. :p

:lol: i only pay attention to how bad the ties are when i'm on this board.

when the episode is actually on tv...i'm to engrossed with the lasers of hottness and his snarkyness to really care what he's wearing.

iluvroadrunner said:
:lol: i only pay attention to how bad the ties are when i'm on this board.

when the episode is actually on tv...i'm to engrossed with the lasers of hottness and his snarkyness to really care what he's wearing.

I'm the exact same way! I don't even think about his tie/shirt combos before I came here because I was too engrossed with his physical appearance and not his wardrobe, but the boards have opened my eyes to the not so pretty tie/shirt combos he wears.

Awwwww! That adorable handwave and Danny starting at Flack! Lovely pics! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back