Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Oh yeah. The Danny/Flack luv has taken over the world. I wonder if the show writers had any idea at all what they were going to unleash upon the world. :p

Eddie kissing Carmine..that's what would be hot.

*melts* That would certainly be incredible. Truely wonderful... Wish it could happen...

Oh yeah! Danny/Flack love is everyone! They're so contagious! :D

wait...it's on s3?

my SATC friend lied to me. *getting ready to beat her over the head with a stick*

*shakes head* you D/F shippers. :lol:

iluvroadrunner said:
wait...it's on s3?

my SATC friend lied to me. *getting ready to beat her over the head with a stick*

*shakes head* you D/F shippers. :lol:

:lol: Awwww. You say that like it's a bad thing. I believe that everybody has a D/F shipper just waiting to be let out :D Feel the force, dah-ling. Let your inner D/F luster freeeee! :lol:

^ yes, DF shippers are crazy and we're spreading the disease...i mean, love :D!! i'm ALL for eddie kissing carmine!!!
drool3.gif
that would be so HOTT :devil: :)

afrikana said:
^ yes, DF shippers are crazy and we're spreading the disease...i mean, love :D!! i'm ALL for eddie kissing carmine!!!
drool3.gif
that would be so HOTT :devil: :)

Me too! *sighs* Man, I can see it now *daydream* and it would certainly be hot!! :D It'd be real nice indeed.

I agree--quick, somebody drag her over to the D/F thread and send her a link to some smut! :lol:

Yes, miumiu needs to come over to the DDark Side. :devil:
PastmyshoulderTheFallFlackcap2.jpg

awww look at him there! his hair is all fluffy and it looks like it doesn't have much gel in it!
how cute!

and i see the top of that coat again :D i love men in long coats. then i always start tinking of them as MR Darcy, with their coat billowing in the wind.

yes im a bit sad really :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back