Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Wow. I had no idea that fan projects could be so fun! :D I'm off to hunt for a tie and something that clashes with it. I just hope my fashion taste is disastrous enough for it to classify as "fugly"... :lol:

Springmoon said:
My husband has many, many fugly ties that would be perfect for this project!

It would have been an interesting twist if we could do like we did with the Hill Harper project from last summer and actually send the ties along to see if he would wear any of them on the show! I bet that would be more than a little overwhelming though.

Now let's see if I can get my brain to remember this project in time. *looks at the half-completed AJ Buckley project and sighs*

That would be such an awesome idea!! But i can see where receiving over one hundred ties would be overwhelming:p

Yes, that's very true. And worse for ka990 having to ship them stateside from the UK. It would have been cool though, to see Flack wearing one from week to week. I would then prance into work the next day (yes, I did say "prance") and announce that Eddie Cahill wore one of my ties on the previous night's episode and my geekdom would be complete.

Dreary said:
Wow. I had no idea that fan projects could be so fun! :D I'm off to hunt for a tie and something that clashes with it. I just hope my fashion taste is disastrous enough for it to classify as "fugly"... :lol:

:lol: It sure can't be worse than Flack's - there are times when although he deserves the title of best dressed detective, I do sometimes wonder if he got dressed in the dark with some of the combos he's put together!! :D

Wow, this is such a fantastic fan project ;) And funny :lol: Great idea!

But seriously, I didn't know the word 'fugly' *thinks about how poor is her self english knowing* Just to confirm, it is just like something of the worst taste possible, right? Something like if you saw someone wearing that in the street, you would go like :eek: :p :lol: Wow, I think there's a couple of those in dad's closet. With little animals would do it? But hey, no, who am I trying to convince. I couldn't send a photo of me to Eric. I mean, Flack :rolleyes: Oh, no, I'm too camera shy. And I would be too indecisive on what tie to choose and...huh...would it be better if the shirt was really bad, too? So that the two wouldn't match at all. Just in case I get brave enough to participate fully. Well, I won't...

Anyway, at least my note will be sent, I hope.

I gotta find or buy a tie!! My brother just burned (no kidding, flames included) his bright pink tie last weekend. i need to look further and see if he has the old one, but he told me he lost it.

And still don't know what to say in the note...

I'm sorry for that, poison girl...A bright pink tie would be perfect :rolleyes: *imagines Flack wearing that* Oh no, he wouldn't do it, but the thought is still hilarious :lol:

But seriously, I didn't know the word 'fugly' *thinks about how poor is her self english knowing* Just to confirm, it is just like something of the worst taste possible, right?
Fugly = f*cking ugly :lol:

Faylinn said:
But seriously, I didn't know the word 'fugly' *thinks about how poor is her self english knowing* Just to confirm, it is just like something of the worst taste possible, right?
Fugly = f*cking ugly :lol:
Hmm, got it now! :lol: Gosh, I feel so stupid. But what the hell, how could I know? They don't teach that in school :p I have always other ways of finding it out, right? Thank you Faylinn. I'm still laughing at myself for actually having asked that :lol:

Are these Fugly enough?

At the risk of making myself look completely stupid, and dying from utter embarrassment (did I spell that right? It's been such a long time since I've had the chance to type any word longer than 7 letters or so)... I need help trying to decide if my fashion taste is as bad as I think it is. ;)

Would it be possible for you all to help me decide which tie is erm... 'fuglier'? I've got a few pictures of myself wearing a couple of ties, and a close up of 2 of them. I'll be taking the real pictures to be sent using a real digital camera (that I'm gonna steal from my bro), and not my horrendous excuse of a webcam (which is sadly, all I have).

And as for why I'm dressed so... It's my grad ceremony today! Wish me luck that I don't trip and fall on stage while collecting the cert! I just had to get those pictures out before I leave for the ceremony...

So without further ado, I present my teeny collection of 'What I think is fugly, but maybe I'm poorly mistaken' ties!

Tie 1 - orange with blue diagonal strips and a gold chain in between (the resolution is bad, so you can't make out the chain)
Orange-blue tie

Tie 2 - weird pattern of deep red, blue and uh... some other colour

Red, blue and something else
Close up

Tie 3 - Circus! Need I say more?
Circus tie
Close up of cicus tie

Please tell me which you think is worse! :D Thanks a million.

PS. I edited this post a dozen times 'cause I couldn't figure out how to get the pics to show up. So I just linked the pictures.

Re: Are these Fugly enough?

OMG, those are all great, but I'd say go with the circus one because it's funny. :lol:

Orange and blue are my school colors, so I can't make fun of those too badly... :lol:

Dreary, I actually quite like the orange/blue one. ;)

Go with the circus tie, that's a classic random tie that no one is quite sure why they have it or where it came from... :lol: It's hilarious!

wow Dreary... you're the brave first person who posted here the tie pics... heheh... ;)

I'd choose the circuse one. It's good fugle tie :lol:

Back