Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Hi guys!

Here's info on the latest fan project, being coordinated by ka990! :D Take a read, and please participate! :D

I am happy to co-ordinate our latest fan project this time for one of the characters, namely our very own Det. Flack, the man for whom dressing usually refers to what goes best with ketchup!! :D

His fugly ties have been the subject of much discussion on the boards ;) and in his recent chat even Eddie admitted he has to wonder what they make him wear, so here is the latest project - fugly ties!!

I will send Eddie a fugly tie on behalf of all of us, together with a scrapbook of messages for our best dressed detective. Please feel free to also send me photos of you wearing your very own fugly tie as well! We want Flack to know him and his ties have our support!

The deadline for this is 15th July 2007 so hopefully this will give you enough time to get your thinking caps on and come up with something for Flacky-boy! I can be reached either by pm or by e-mail on ka-russ@supanet.com I am also happy to include general fan messages for Flack but please remember the over-riding subjects of this project are Flack's fugly ties so please try and give them a mention somewhere!

I will then send them to Eddie with a card from all of us asking him to pass them on to Flack the next time he sees him!

Any questions please contact me and hopefully this will be a great project! Over to you! :lol:

Aw! This one is good! My dad has one that makes my skin crawl that he wears everytime someone dies or gets married, that I will send a picture of me wearing. :lol:

And because I'm totally clueless, is his birthday coming up or is this just a fan project?

Would it be okay for the camera shy ones of us to just send a fugly tie instead????? With a little note

Show ourselves wearing a fugly tie? :lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious! I can't think of a better way to support the most handsome homicide detective in the world and his ... fugly ties. :p Hmm, looks like I'll have to see if my dad's kept any fugly ties or my mom threw them all out already!

Wonderful project! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Hahaha. That's priceless. Time to go look for fugly ties that my uncles or cousins have. Muwahahaha. This is gonna be fun for everyone! :D

Edit: I just remembered my best friend has a piano tie. I'm so taking a picture with it! I'm set! Just need to take the picture and write my message, yes!

Hey Top41 + ka900: THANKS SO MUCH!

And I was wondering if it's okay to post what we sent here as well to show everyone else, after we sent them? Thanks in advance!

Oh and I'm totally contributing.

aaaaaaaaaaaa... no way you want me to send a picture of me to Eddie???!!!! nooooooooo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm very camera shy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the message... what message should it be?? :confused: a short note about... hmmm...??? sorry it's my first fan project so I better ask first... :( :rolleyes:

this will be hilarious :D

Wicked!! I cannot wait to getthis one started! My pop has a drawer full of fugly ties so I'm going to go rooting through it!
Thanks for this fabulous project.

Looks like I understood it and it's a photo and a message. I need to choose a fuggly tie, and my brother only have fuggly ties for all the BBC! I haven't chosed any yet, but I have a few in mind...

My husband has many, many fugly ties that would be perfect for this project!

It would have been an interesting twist if we could do like we did with the Hill Harper project from last summer and actually send the ties along to see if he would wear any of them on the show! I bet that would be more than a little overwhelming though.

Now let's see if I can get my brain to remember this project in time. *looks at the half-completed AJ Buckley project and sighs*

My husband has no fugly ties. He only possesses very tasteful ties, because I bought or chose most of them for him. ;) And I've got excellent taste! Or maybe not, because I am one of the few who actually thinks that Flack's ties are perfect... they just don't match the shirts! :lol:

Hmm, I guess my fugliest tie would have to be my old school one, I'm sure I've still got it stuffed in a drawer somewhere. I might send a picture of that, but if not I'll definately try and get a message in anyway, because Eddie/Flack and his fugly ties deserve fan love! :D

OOhh... excellent idea, Elsie!! I still have my old school tie tucked away somewhere and it was a blue monstrosity with the school logo on it. I wonder where I hid that thing?

No, it's not his birthday--just a fun project for him!

Yes, it's definitely okay to post the pics of yourself in the tie here, if you're comfortable with it! If not, no worries--you don't have to post them here.

The reason pics rather than ties were decided on was the cost. It would be expensive to buy a tie and then ship it to England where ka990 lives. It would then be expensive for her to ship them to the U.S. I figured this would be a little more reasonable cost-wise. Collecting ties would be hilarious--I'm just not sure how many people would participate if we did it that way!

Messers_cupcake said:
aaaaaaaaaaaa... no way you want me to send a picture of me to Eddie???!!!! nooooooooo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm very camera shy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the message... what message should it be?? :confused: a short note about... hmmm...??? sorry it's my first fan project so I better ask first... :( :rolleyes:

this will be hilarious :D

Hi - great to know you're interested in the project! :D You don't have to send me a photo of you wearing a fugly tie if you don't want to, a message for Flack will be enough! You don't even have to mention his dress sense if you just want it to be a fan message but the point of the project is his fugly ties, so if you can pls try and mention them in your message (but no probs if you can't!) :lol:

Back