Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

CrimeShark said:
I hope no one has the smart idea of sending their photos wearing JUST the tie ;)

What?

I thought that was the whole point of the project! :devil:

Oh well. *scraps photos* :cool:

vampireD4 said:
well well JUST a tie :devil: :devil:*piece photos*

anyway, can I send a funny tie to him?? :D :D

Hi - I will send him a fugly tie on our behalf :) By the way, lots of ideas but so far no submissions - who's gonna be the first person brave enough to click "send"? :lol:

I've gotta find a tie first! Sheesh. *rummages through closet* none here. *rummages through dad's closet* the man does not wear ties? *rummages through brother's closet* WTF! why does he have a tie? *borrows*
i'll email you later. Just gotta think of what to say!

Make those pics PG-13 appropriate people! Eddie does have a girlfriend. And Flack has....
DANNY! (or he would if we got rid of lindsay...*grumble*) Come on, Top, we know that's what you were going to say!

lookaboomerang said:
I wrote a little poem for the occasion, last night when I was very tired. It goes like this: *ahem*

Pinks, greens and blues
Flack's ties come in many different hues

Sometimes, they are nice and pretty
But others make us curl our lips and say, "That tie is shitty."

FYI-I will throwdown if any of you use it. :lol: I'm mildly pleased with myself over this one.

As posted before, by many here, I too enjoyed your poem. You truly must send this in for the project! :D

I do not think I will be sending in a photo, for a photo of a "she" troll wearing a fugly tie, may scare Det. Flack. We do not want that, do we? ;) :lol:

I will, however, send in a piece of "writing". I will start on it as soon as I get back from the doctor. Once again, I went and screwed up a body part, this time being both my left shoulder and knee. If there ever was a "Det. Flack" award, I would win the category for "Meat Shield Syndrome". :eek: :lol:

Before I forget, can there be a pic of the fugly tie ( to be sent ) to post in this thread? You never know, Mr. Flack may wear it to work one day. ;) :rolleyes:

^I'm sure there will be a picture of the tie in the thread. :cool: We definitely will want to see what fugliness Eddie is receiving! :lol: It would be super cool if Flack wore it on the show, but remember, wardrobe is in charge of that, not Eddie. I'd recommend against a totally out-there tie, though, as one that's a little weird/mismatched is more likely to make it onto the show than one of, well, pigs having sex (funny as that one is... ;) ). :lol:

CSI_in_training said:
Make those pics PG-13 appropriate people! Eddie does have a girlfriend. And Flack has....

DANNY! (or he would if we got rid of lindsay...*grumble*) Come on, Top, we know that's what you were going to say!

:lol: Well... ;) :devil: And really, who here would want to upset Danny by sending an inappropriate picture? Flack would never hear the end of it... ;) :lol:

Top41 said:
^I'm sure there will be a picture of the tie in the thread. :cool: We definitely will want to see what fugliness Eddie is receiving!

Will certainly take some photos of the project before I send it but will need someone to post them on the boards for me! BTW, still no submissions yet :( - remember, you need to either send me a message for Flack (which doesn't necessarily have to mention his fugly ties but it would be great if you could give them a mention) or a photo of you wearing a fugly tie, or both if you wish! :lol:

Who will be brave enough to click "send"? :D

Either pm me your message or e-mail me on ka-russ@supanet.com

Oh, don't worry about not getting submissions yet--this crowd procrastinates like crazy. ;) :p

Faylinn said:
Oh, don't worry about not getting submissions yet--this crowd procrastinates like crazy. ;) :p

Fay, is that like the Pot calling the Kettle black, isn't it? ;) I need to borrow my friend's camera, that's why I haven't submitted anything yet.

Hey, I'm in the 'crowd' I mentioned, you know. :p I don't mind procrastination if people participate in the end. ;)

Ok, I had the first submission for the project over the week-end :D so the ball is now rolling!! :lol:

My brother caught me in the act of stealing his tie and has since hidden it. So, I'm taking a trip to Wal-Mart tomorrow to do a photo shoot with my friend. Should be fun!

Back