Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Hi - sorry for the double post but I have had a couple of pm's about the project.

The main idea is for me to send one fugly tie on behalf of all of us to Eddie to show our love of Flack's er, sometimes unique tie style! This tie will be accompanied by a scrapbook of fan messages for Flack which do not necessarily have to mention his ties or wardrobe (but lets face it he is our best dressed detective!) but if you can get mention of his fugly ties in there, then please do so!

You do not have to send in a photo of you wearing your own fugly tie if you don't want to. A message for Flack will be great but if you do want to send it with a photo then please feel free to do so.

I will then put the messages/photos in a scrapbook and send it and the fugly tie to Eddie with a card written on behalf of all of us asking him to pass the project onto Flack the next time he sees him ..

You do not need to send me a fugly tie - I have lousy dress sense myself so I can take care of that from this end! :D

Any further questions then please either pm me or e-mail at ka-russ@supanet.com

I would rather not include messages for Eddie as we have only recently shown our fan-love for him with the hockey pucks. This is primarily a fan project for Flack and I think he'll appreciate he has fans anyway with us doing this for his character.

Get thinking!! :lol:

I wrote a little poem for the occasion, last night when I was very tired. It goes like this: *ahem*

Pinks, greens and blues
Flack's ties come in many different hues

Sometimes, they are nice and pretty
But others make us curl our lips and say, "That tie is shitty."

FYI-I will throwdown if any of you use it. :lol: I'm mildly pleased with myself over this one.

:lol: That is an excellent poem. Now only if I could write a poem just as good as that we could add our poems to the project. :lol:

I'm totally gonna use that! I can't wait to get this one started. :lol: Maybe tonight I'll do it and then send it in all official like by the end of the week?

Great project! I'm sure my husband has something heinous lurking in his tie rack for me to use. Or perhaps a little trip to Goodwill would yield a better result. In any event, I think it's a great idea.

Lookaboomerang - Love the poem! You should definitely use that with your pic.

I'm definitley on board for this! It's going to be so awesome!!

And a side, . . . . I wish I was on the boards when you guys did the Eddie project! I have such an awesome puck I could have given him!! Err . . . I'm so mad at myself now! lol
;)

Springmoon said:
Now let's see if I can get my brain to remember this project in time. *looks at the half-completed AJ Buckley project and sighs*
*cough* :)

Interesting idea for this project--will have to give it some thought... :D

I hope no one has the smart idea of sending their photos wearing JUST the tie ;) Although, we know Eddie's taken but Flack's status is free for all, right? I kid, I kid.

I hope no one has the smart idea of sending their photos wearing JUST the tie

curses, foiled again, lol!
can we express a wish to see a CSI scene where Flack is choosing his tie for the day only that's all he's wearing? <g>

Make those pics PG-13 appropriate people! :lol: Eddie does have a girlfriend. And Flack has.... ;)

lookaboomerang, I love the poem! That must make the project!

I, um, actually might already have a pic. This is not something I should admit on a message board :lol: but I dressed up as Avril Lavigne one Halloween back when she was in her punk phase. I have a pic of me in a white tank top and a red tie. The tie's not quite fugly, but I think the whole look is worth a laugh. I will consider embarrassing myself forever and sending that in. :lol:

C'mon Top, let us see you with the Avril Lavigne look!! If you start, people may start showing their pics and we will make this project a lot more fun for all the posters. If you put it, I'll do it (when I decide wich tie to borrow...)

I'll have to dig it up and find someone to host it as I don't have any webspace of my own!

Ceindreadh said:
I hope no one has the smart idea of sending their photos wearing JUST the tie

curses, foiled again, lol!

Oh, dear .. :eek: Now I can imagine the look on Eddie's face when he sees that photo ... ;)

It's great the project is generating so much interest, and yes, I love the poem! ;)

Back