E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

jkladis has never told a lie! And no way did he touch that cherry tree... :eek:

Shhh. Let's keep that cherry tree thing on the downlow. :lol:

Ummm...Gloria has officially lost it. I asked her to send me some naked pictures of Carmine. Instead I got pictures of a naked cat. And I mean naked. As in shaved bald. The woman has way too much time on her hands.

*shakes head* Gloria, that's just wrong. What is she thinking? A perfect hunk of man meat next door, and she's shaving cats. That's all kinds of wrong.

Aw, and your 69th post, too. :( ;) Guys, I think we need to comfort jkladis. Everybody hug "Cindy"!

Third time's a charm. The chat log was funny, this one was hysterical. The next one should make us all pee our pants.

"Cindy" :lol: I just now saw that.

Shhh. Let's keep that cherry tree thing on the downlow. :lol:

Ummm...Gloria has officially lost it. I asked her to send me some naked pictures of Carmine. Instead I got pictures of a naked cat. And I mean naked. As in shaved bald. The woman has way too much time on her hands.

Maybe Gloria uses her cats hair as a waig 'cause her hair in the photo was just weird.

I seem to be losing my spark. Next thread will earn me that straight-jacket, I promise.

They say it's all fun and games until somebody lands in the looney bin. :(

Do you guys realize how much coke hurt when it spills out of your nose?? It burns with all that Sugar and stuff, you guys are just so randomly funny, i have know idea what your talking about but thats ok, cos it's funny! keep it up, hopefully i'll visit here more often so i don't get so far behind and lost in my own stupidity (i could just read the prevouis pages but i'm lazy...)

Back