E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

Kissing? Where do you do that? On the mouth? That's an interesting place to look for a snack.
Well to get Carmine's "disease", he would have to kiss your mouth. When it comes to KISSING Carmine, well the possibilities are endless.

Yay jkladis is back! Do you have any other neighbours of Carmine that I could reach besides Gloria and Earl 'cause those two are starting to freak me out just a bit. What kinda neighbourhood does Carmine live in...damn!

Yay jkladis is back! Do you have any other neighbours of Carmine that I could reach besides Gloria and Earl 'cause those two are starting to freak me out just a bit. What kinda neighbourhood does Carmine live in...damn!

There was this one priest, but he keeps throwing holy water at me whenever I approached him. :rolleyes:

And I can't remember too much more than that. I mean, come on, it's not like I'm some Carmine-obsessd weirdo, who starts threads about him on internet message boards.

I'm better than those guys. :lol:

K I tried taking Earl out to get some info about nekkid Carmine but he had a real hard time getting through the metal dectectors so instead we settled for lunch at a local buffet. I figure Earl is used to the buffet style lunch since he's been in the system. Anyway, I smelt kitty litter on him. Maybe he's siding(sp) up with Gloria or worse the cats! That Earl is a real swindler. I thought my neighboor hood was full of nutcases but wow I spoke too soon.

There was this one priest, but he keeps throwing holy water at me whenever I approached him. :rolleyes:

Soooooo, jkladis. Do YOU happen to be a greek identical clone of Carmine who's also an immortal vampire with superhuman strength and speed?

'Cos that's, like, hawt. :D And hey! We should all start a petition to free poor ol' Earl from prison. After all, we can't let a wonderful, gorgeous twin of Carmine rot in gaol.

(Even with his atrocious spelling and grammar. :lol:)

If jkladis is anything like a Greek version of Carmine well then I call dibs hehe j/k. Has anybody tried writing Earl or Gloria one of these days?

And I can't remember too much more than that. I mean, come on, it's not like I'm some Carmine-obsessd weirdo, who starts threads about him on internet message boards.

I'm better than those guys. :lol:

Keep telling yourself that, Carmineluver1976. ;) Some of us know better.

I got another picture from Gloria, but I think she got confused about what I wanted because I got a picture of four of her cats in the shower.

Not. Hot. :(

^Oh wow that is really disturbing. The pictures that she sent you seem more tame then the ones she gave me. Earl sent me a photo of a soap on rope and a pair of handcuffs. I think he's trying to tell me something but I can't figure it out yet.

Back