E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

who's weird? Me? yeah i'm weird...but i'm a nice weird... and i like you, you're the gullible girl right? If your not, can you tell me her name so i can tell her i like her, she so cutely funny!

Yep, I am the gullible girl- dang, now I have that reputation don't I?! LOL, you're cool

There's a BARBECUE?? just cos i'm british, i get left out!! damn you Gloria, i hope your cats get the flu and all their fur drops off so you're left with bald, wrinkly things!

Gloria's cats are already bald and wrinkly. She sent me a picture of a naked cat. I wanted a naked pic of CARMINE. This is what I got.

BALD2.jpg

^I'm gonna have nightmares now.

And for the next month, whenever anyone says hot naked Carmine, I'm gonna see that cat.

DAMN YOU GLORIA!!!!

I know, the woman is just wrong. My own cat saw that picture, and now she won't have anything to do with me. :lol: And no, that is not my cat in the picture.

Uhm, there are some people who like nekkid cats. :D And what is this about Gloria terrorizing people with naked pictures of her cats? She doesn't shave them, does she? Those poor things.

Gloria's a big liar. Apparently she promises nekkid pics of Carmine but instead she gives us photos of her cats. From now on I'll talk with Earl even though he creeps me out.

Back