E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo's neighbors

There was this one priest, but he keeps
Soooooo, jkladis. Do YOU happen to be a greek identical clone of Carmine who's also an immortal vampire with superhuman strength and speed?

Let's just say if you broke down and compared our DNA, you would find that my chromosomes are bonded with Ouzo. And as everyone knows, Ouzo does make you feel immortal, and it gives me superhuman strength.

So the answer is yes.

And I'm definitely hot. I visit Las Vegas every year.

OMG jkladis you kill me. I guess ouzo does make you feel immortal amongst other things. Maybe if I slip Gloria some ouzo I'll get my nekkid Carmine pics. Then again when you're drunk with ouzo....

K tomorrow I'll stop by there with some baklava but I'll bake some ouzo in there. Gloria won't even know what hit her. Earl erm I'll stay away from him.

Spinach pies eh....hmm I think Gloria could taste the ouzo mixed with the spinach heheh. I'll give it a try. Maybe I could try marinating souvlaki in ouzo.

Souvlaki, eh? A neiborhood barbecue might be just what we need to out the man. In addition, Gloria has too many of those cats.

This is what I call a tasty opportunity.

^Is that cooked cat I smell? Party at jkladis's brand new place, which just happens to have the *best* view of Carmine's...a coincidence I'm sure.

I'd probably get drunk of the ouzo before Gloria. She looks like she could hold her ground. But yeah I'm up for a party!

I imagine that there will be so many cameras and lenses that it will look like a Nikon convention.

In other words, just cool enough so Carmine will want to mosey on over.

Carmine: I don't cuddle.

The rest of us: That's not what jkladis says.

Back