E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I'm a little fond of that picture myself. Had to crop it close to the face to obscure the fact that he is buck naked on my bed in that shot. ... yeah, I do suffer from an over-active imagination.

:lol: Oh woman you are a treat! And cruel, because really why oh WHY would you crop it then?? Either way it is a HOT pic...I wouldn't mind that face in my bed!

Nice job coining the phrase "obsessive Carmine disorder". Very fitting.

*bows* thank you...I thought this was a good place to use such a term...it does fit doesn't it? Is there like a perscription one could take for that?? A dose of Carmine a day keeps the OCD away? Man I kill me sometimes! :lol:

:D OCD= Obsessive Carmine Disorder.

Bloody brilliant!

Dream & I had an Orli phase as well (she worse than I) but we never latched on to our fangirl tendencies then and wrote him.

Don't know what it is about our cdg...he's definitely got us all, hook, line and sinker! I mean seriously, it's one thing to invite our e-mails - it's quite another to encourage us by writing many of us back! Cruel and unusual punishment is what it is. Someone needs to tie that boy down... (yes, dear friends, let your minds go there!) :devil:

*Sigh* Sometimes, I wish he were just a '9'! :lol:

'9'?

Encouraging us???? OMG!! Wow.

Yes, tie him down, tie him down! *mind wandering off to revel in fantasies that defy the PG-13-O-Meter*

Angie

Dream, your diary entries were hilarious! I could just picture him in a pink robe and bunny slippers, teddy bear on one side, kitty Mook on the other. Cup of hot tea steaming on a side table, legs tucked up underneath him! Hair wrapped in a towel matching the robe!

OK, no I can't, he's just too damn manly! But your entries were still hilarious!

Dream, your diary entries were hilarious! I could just picture him in a pink robe and bunny slippers, teddy bear on one side, kitty Mook on the other. Cup of hot tea steaming on a side table, legs tucked up underneath him! Hair wrapped in a towel matching the robe!

OK, no I can't, he's just too damn manly! But your entries were still hilarious!

OOOH I forgot about the towel turban and steaming tea! Oh man that's great...I'll keep that in mind for the next diary entry...teehee

Glad you liked it... kmfx and I have really weird senses of humour. :D

He IS too manly...which makes the image THAT much funnier! :lol:

csi_fanatic *crosses fingers* I hope he emails you back too! Let us know!

You know I was thinking the same thing after reading some of them!

Dude, ya'll need to start the Carmine's Diary thread.

Dream and kmfx - I second that motion. Love the diary entry. You're hilarious as always. Post more. Post more. As for the visuals on that one ...
Picture him sitting on a frilly pink chair with fuzzy slippers and one of those pens that has fuzz on the top of it...(there possibly could be a teddy bear in there somewhere too!)
Do I have to??? Cuz, see, in my mind, he's NOT gay! ... I'm with you though :lol:

well i told him about the DC, C and M and Hush and his exacts words were
Thanks so much....lots of love from Ny to turkey... carmine
isn't he cute??

wow *faints on floor* that is really sweet of him. I hope i get a reply now. *crosses finger and toes*

Thats really nice of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back